Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched the exchange quietly then shrugged a bit as he closed his eyes.

"I appreciate the offer...but no thanks."

He then went back to watching the scene.
He was about to reply to his mothers words but stopped as his father cut in.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He chuckled a bit having now calmed down.

"Murdering a man is not killing. I meant kill as in hunt. If you had any knowledge of the world of vampires you would have known that."

He then fell silent as Kyle started speaking to her.
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

Her eyes never looked up to meet her husband's gaze. "I am not yelling at him for coming to protect me or his sister. I died saving someone I knew nothing about. And when I wanted to see my two lving children and my husband, I saw the two children I was unable to save. It is because of them that I do not want my son here." She sighed again, rubbing her face.
"And no, Kushi is not here because I yelled at her. She's not here because she's been trying to figure out how to become a Fire Master as well as a Wind Master."
Eyes looked to Ambrose, "In my own mind, they are the same. I drained him just shy of his last drop. I stood there and watched the life faded from his eyes. Just as I did with the men that murdered my first two children."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Figured kyle would want something strong to accompany his hurt words, She pulled out a bottle of Scottish whiskey and poured him 3 fingers worth over some ice. She set it silently on the bar near Him, she didn't say anything she was wondering where this was going, she knew it wouldn't be good in the least
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

chewed her lip, she was now a little lost
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head "It isn't... You want to kill someone hunting.. I can show you that, I have done it before. It isn't pretty or fun." He'd stretch a bit.
He listened quietly as eyes eyes once more flashed to an off-white color before taking the glass and downing the drink suddenly. After a moment he looked to Bliss as he pushed the glass towards her.

"Something stronger please..."

He then looked back to Gauye.

"Why save someone you knew nothing about? Why risk your life for a total stranger? Did you even know their name?"

He then looked back at the empty glass then to Bliss.

"Nevermind the second drink. Make it a coffee instead. I'm clocking in."

He then wheeled about and disappeared behind a door.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He just sat there watching the commotion and shook his head at the commotion before looking at Ambrose.

"Interesting crowd we got here. Real buncha firecrackers."

He then chuckled softly as he looked about.

"Ok...everyone chill out. Quit being so dang gone tense. I'm naturally tense enough where my body practically rips itself in half. I don't need this drama before crap goes down..."
He watched in silence as well and simply nodded at Alex's words. He then watched as his dad walked off and looked to his mother.

"Drama...what a load of crude...chill out mom. Nothing is gonna happen to me with you and dad here. I know you still care...and I know you'll do what you can to protect me...and I know dad will do the same."

He then sighed lightly.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

There was heavy footsteps at the entrance as a young woman strolled in, looking the place over. "Well, not quite what I had expected," she said, but flashed a grin. "I'll take something weak, if you don't mind. Oh, and, no blood packets, please." She held up her hand at the latter of what she said.

She made her way to the bar, smiling and quite content with where she was for the moment. Her gaze slowly turned to Ambrose. "I left my weapons outside... you know, the ones you almost made me forget after that little test?" Her eyes narrowed, but she continued to smile.

"I'm Senta," she said, finally giving her name. She looked around, deciding for herself who was a vampire, and who wasn't.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched the hunter enter with a small smirk and listened quietly to her words.

"I was unaware I was supposed to remind a hunter to bring their weapons."

He then chuckled softly.

"I advise getting them. Leaving them outside is a bad idea given the situation I informed you of. That's all we need. Vampires using a hunters weapons against us."

He then watched her glance at everyone before speaking again.

"All present are your allies. The kid over there and the meathead beside me are mortal. There is a third mortal present doing who knows what. He is in the back and arguably is the strongest of all 3 of them..."

"Blessed weapons" she said, raising a finger to him and smirking. "Don't worry, it is just the crossbow, and it is well hidden. I didn't even leave the bolts with it." She patted her jacket, indicating she had them on her person still. She raised her eyes to him again, and wanted to frown at the word, 'mortal'. She didn't like to be termed that way, but she supposed Vampires and the like didn't like being called Undead and Unholy on occasion.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

"Coffee it is Kyle. . ." she hopped up and flicked the coffee maker on. Then she turned to face the group infront of her, she was silent, just taking it all in.

Her crystal gaze flickered to the door as an unknown person entered, but when her Husband adressed her she frowned, "Ah. . .a pretty little hunter. . ." she murmured her eyes flicking between Ambrose and the Woman who entered. She didn't know her from a hole in the ground so she was going to be cautious and nearly abrasive with the the woman who Ambrose deemed a hunter.

"Well weak as in beer and coolers or a weakly mixed drink. . .Senta." she adressed the femme
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

nodded as Ashi spoke, she had no doubt her mentor could kill quickly and efficiently. She was under the category of not having killed yet either, she was a timid person in life and now that she had been embrace she was still the same.

She looked to the apparent hunter a litte fearfully she had never encountered on in her 3 months of unlife, so was a little nervous

"Oh, definitely not beer. That stuff is disgusting. I'll take a wine cooler, I suppose. I don't drink much, so I'm not too picky other than that." She looked to the timid looking girl and flashed a smile. "Don't worry, I'm here for the bigger game. I'll take an ally when I can get it. And right now, that is you."
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

We should establish a posting order. . .

((My bad, I was just informed there was a sort of turn order, haha. I get carried away easily))
((Well since you got in 3 posts, then pick your spot of those 3. We'll take it from there and that will be the post order.))

((I'll post after Minato, I suppose. Sorry again, about that. *scratches head*))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus