Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

laughs again "As said we're closest to the beast within, my luck was I didn't go into a frenzy, though I did end up draining someone." He'd say with a shiver and look at Gauye "Remember the homeless aren't as good tasting as the ones with homes." He'd say with a grin.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded approvingly as gauye destroyed another blood pack. Then she laughed a bit, when ashi mentioned the homeless, "Yes well the do taste like dirty feet, but will do in a pinch." she nodded, "And we don't eat to kill. . ." she nodded a bit, "we're not Sabat savages. . .mortals are not here as cattle for us. . ." she nodded a bit knowing that this probably wouldn't make sense to gauye
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Made a face when the mentioned drinking from the homeless, she had only done it once and it she'd prefer drinking blood packs to that any day

True, but I was a youngling then. My sire watched from afar, he figured my being a furre would mean that I'd frenzy quickly. I did have a bit more of a animal edge on him." He'd say with a bit of a grin.
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

She looked at Bliss and Ashi, blinking the whole time. She was Rai on this one. Feeding from a homeless person seemed gross to her. She also thought of the risk of getting addicted to heroine or meth due to the simple fact that many homeless people were homeless because of drug use.

Shrugged her slender shoulders, "We do what we have to in order to survive. . ." she yawned a bit her fingers drumming on the table

"I think the vampiric gene would react the same to any type of being," she shrugged a little, "I dont think it would care, it would just spread and take over." her voice was quiet still

looks around "They'd taste better with some salt or something." He'd say with a nod "Though the chance to get a disease you could spread to others is higher when the homeless are all you feed from. You may not get sick but the camarilla will hunt you down if you're causing the spread of disease."

Her blue eyes looked at Ashi, "Thought so." The woman looked at Bliss and Ash still. She was extra confused now.

Continued drumming her fingers on the bar top, she was growing restless and expecting another attack on the club. She would prefer if one didn't of course as it wouldn't go over well with only the 4 of them in the club.

Arched a brow, "It seems that the camarilla will strike down anything that doesn't fit into their point of view. . ." she was learning quickly that she wanted to stay out of their way

"Well Plague-bearers is what they are often called and they are a danger to all so that is their one good policy, one that even the Anarchs are okay with." He'd smile "It keeps everyone safe."
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

From down the hall erupted a strange sounded that sounded like the combination of a body hitting the ground, and being ripped apart at the same time. Soon after low laughter was heard followed by one simple word.

"Patheitic..."

The door would then open revealing Ambrose, splattered here and there with blood on his normally nice and clean kept semi formal outfit. He quietly walked to the bar observing the others present before tossing a obviously freshly severed head still dripping a bit of blood across the floor towards them as he approached.

"You had a eavesdropper my dear..." he spoke obviously addressing Bliss. "Guess I showed up in the nick of time. Any more attacks since you contacted me the other night?"

He quietly took a seat at the bar across from her.his normally calm and seemingly emotionless gaze now held one of anger and readiness.

Had been about to reply to Ashi's plauge beared comment when the sound emitted from the enterance way. She arched a brow and stood up placing her hand on the bar top then when Ambrose entered she shook her head with a small sigh.

She hoped he wasn't calling anything important pathetic, she arched a brow when the head rolled across the floor stopping short before the bar. "I told you I had a pest problem. . .but really? did you have to make such a mess my dear?"

She tilted her head to oneside reading her husbands emoitons she frowned wondered what was comming next, "Interesting trip?"

fell silent once again, she looked to the man who just entered and her jaw dropped a little as the head rolled across the floor

Jumped when she heard the noise. Gauye looked at Bliss, seeming to know that the woman felt something. An eye brow rose as she looked from the man in front of Bliss to Bliss herself. The tattooed woman was very confused now as she had never seen Bliss' husband; just heard things about the man.
Gauye sniffed the air and shook her head violently to rid the smell from her nose. She was already on edge because Bliss had said something about hunting so, Gauye was excited. In an act to calm herself, a tattooed hand grabbed two blood packs, ripped both open and sucked both dry in a matter of moments. She took in heavy breaths, trying to regain the last bit of composer she had left about herself.

blinks "Really, could have brought him in and I would have done him in as a tasty meal." He'd stretch a bit "I always enjoy a good meal." Ash watched the man a bit.
A few moments after Ambrose had entered and sat at the bar, a sudden violent rush of wind accompanied by a loud roar filled the bar throwing several more bodies in front of the gathered crowd. All decapitated. All badly cut beaten and in general tore up. A moment later Kyle entered silently, one sword in each hand and chains clanking against themselves wrapped in their trademark spot around his torso. He looked at the bodies a moment through cold merciless eyes before speaking softly.

"I warn all who I encounter. I will fight for those I care for...And if you fight back I will destroy you...i guess you didn't get the memo..."

He then thrust both of his hands towards the pile of bodies as another rush of wind entered the bar. As it did so, he spun in a circle causing the bodies to follow his lead and go back out the door and into the street including the head Ambrose had earlier. No sign was left of them. Not even a drop of blood. A moment after the bodies were cast out, a little girl could be heard screaming suddenly. Kyle just simply smirked as he resheathed his swords and ran a hand through his once again blonde hair.

"Did he mention it was several eaves droppers? Oh... I brought you a present Bliss..."

As his back was turned to them he hadn't noticed anyone else present yet as he was too focused dealing with the bodies.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked on quietly as Kyle entered in a rather dramatic fashion and smirked a bit.

"You sure you brought me here or did i bring you? Your lucky we have a common goal and stake in this situation otherwise I would have ripped your mortal air sucking throat out when we ran into each other at the outskirts of town..."

He would then turn to bliss.

"Blood jäger bomb please my dear...I have a feeling some things are about to happen even I won't want to remember...And yes...the trip was interesting. Besides this loon you call a friend, I ran into another individual who should be here a little later who has agreed not to kill us in exchange for killing other vampires..."

He then chuckled softly.

"And yes...that does mean a hunter is coming as well...as much as I hate to say it, with Kyle here I doubt we need to worry."

Blinked a little thrown off that the men had arrived together, and not in pieces. She looked to kyle, "Well is that present being my darling husband." her eyes traveling to Ambrose she smiled a little bit as he spoke she loved how they never got along, it made life interesting.

Nodded, "Of course my dear." she arched a brow as she fetched a blood pack, the stuff for the jager bomb, and a glass. She nearly dropped the glass when he hinted a hunter was coming, she looked angry, extremely wasn't even enough to describe it.

"You best handle this husband. . .for if you do not I will. . ." she didn't know where in the hell he had met a hunter, and where he got the idea to bring it here. She swallowed thickly and set the finished drink on the bar in front of him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus