Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

The mother looked at her daughter and laughed. Gauye shook her head and continued to laugh her ass off.
"You ass hole. You accuse me of being a bad mother when our daughter simply just didn't tell you one way or the other if she really was or wasn't turned." Gauye rubbed a tattooed hand on her face, still laughing.
"Kyle, I feed from her. That's what the bites are from. Kushi allows me the curse of continued life, that is all."
Blue silver eyes now turned on Kushina, rubbing her cheek softly and pressing a soft motherly kiss on her forehead. Gauye rose up and walked over to her husband. She placed a hand on his cheek now, well aware that he was not at all used to her coldness as their daughter was.
"Kyle, I would not wish this on myself let alone my daughter. I died trying to save Are. Yes, I knew his name, I know he loves Taru the healer here. I know that she tried her hardest to save me." Her eyes now went to Raiden and Ashi. "I also know that they saved me when Taru could now."
While she had been saying this, her soft blue eyes never once left those of her husband's. True, she had referred to him as her "ex" but that was never the case in her heart of hearts.
Now her eyes fell on her son, words soon following her gaze held love, tenderness, and sorrow.
"Minato, there are times that I wish we all could be a normal family. But that simply will never happen. Not the way I am now."
Kushina Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

The girl listened and watched her mother. After she had addressed her brother, Kushina walked to her mother's side baring her arm for her father to see.
"She only feeds once a week from me, if she needs it." There was but one mark on the girl's arm, signifying that her mother had only does so once. Her eyes looked at everyone else in the bar, embarrassed that they had to see the family drama that was linked to the Lockhart family.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched quietly as Kyle exploded and seemed rather surprised as he was expecting a fight fire with fire response from Gauye given how she had been talking earlier. He then shrugged a bit as he almost instinctively ran a hand through Bliss' hair. After a moment, he looked to her and smiled lightly.

"That is a odd statement indeed."

He then looked to Senta and chuckled lightly.

"That may or may not be a wise idea..."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would look to Kyle as he exploded, and sighed a bit, this wasn't the quiet night she had expected, not in the least that all went to hell when her husband rolled a severed head across the floor. Should have known from that moment on tonight would be interesting.

She had never met Kyle's larger, elder brother, and only his son once, and she'd hadn't seen him till he covered the tattoo on her chest, and that was a while before gauye was turned, and when it happened her fist thought was Great, Kyle's gonna be livid.

Looked to Senta she seemed to want to avoid the family feud all together, "So. . .Ambrose. . you must enlighten me to the full reason she is here. . ." she was a little concerned as she knew some hunters worked in groups, and there were many who frequented the bar, and building, including mortals, one being her adopted daughter, and by default Ambrose's as well. She didn't need the girl getting caught up in the frey more than she already was.

Laughed at her husband, "take it as it comes dear." she leaned up and placed a kiss on his cheek before looking to the paperwork she had piled on the bar earlier. She pushed up from her chair, and went to put it all away. "Oh. . .Senta was it? I'm sorry I forgot you cooler," she had indeed forgotten the girls cooler as she was distracted by the sceen unfolding.

After she had the paperwork stashed under the bar, she grabbed a Bacardi breezer strawberry cooler, and handed it to the woman, "Names Bliss by the way. . ."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Grabbed her mentors arm holding on to his jacket when Kyle exploded, she hated confrontation. Her mind said flea, but she was glued to the chair, not wanting to draw any of the attention to herself.

If it were possible she would have gone paler, when Gauye pointed to her, she feared the man would explode upon her next. Her blood honey eyes dropped to her feet starting intently at them. It was obvious she was more than uncomfortable under close scrutiny.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

pats Rai's head "This is getting loud." He'd slip his arm out of her grip and hold her lightly to try to comfort her. The others would see the canine look to the fighting ex's and shake his head before looking to Minato "So how are you young one?" He'd ask.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

I'll pe posting the order on every new page, just to help. kyle, alex, minat, senta, gauye, kushina, abmrose bliss, raiden, ashi
He silently opened his eyes and stared at Gauye as she spoke. As he did so, his eyes were pulsating back and forth from a dark deep crimson red tontheir normal blue. Despite his calm posture and quietness, his eyes showed he was anything but as the red was the sign of the demon within him fighting for control of his form. As she finished, he looked quietly to her hand on his cheek. It's icy, chill to the bone touch was indeed something he was not used to from her but he remained unphased as the cold touch of vampires, he was indeed used to as he had numerous encounters with them before.  He silently reached up and gently grabbed ahold of her hand and peeled it away from his face. He then gently released it as he turned and walked a ways away from her. As he did so, the chains around his torso silently clanked amongst themselves as he began speaking softly.

"I am indeed appreciative that your life was saved...I appreciate all who tried and did what they could. I just wish it could have been done in a manner that didn't cause you to have to live such a cursed unlife..."

He would then turn to face her directly locking his still pulsating gaze on hers.

"Allow me a moment to explain something to you. Vampires...they have powers that are, at times, seemingly beyond comprehension of mortal understanding...they are stealthy...silent...not making a noise to announce their presence unless they choose to. I have numerous contacts in the vampire world. With that said allow me to say this...how do you think I knew to be infuriated and livid when I returned from my months at a time trips? How do you think I knew to be happy when i returned from them? Because my contacts kept me informed of what was going on when I was away. How do you think I could leave you alone in such a worry free manner for months at a time? Without even a hint of worry? Because i had my vampire contacts keeping an eye on you for me. Even when you think you are not being watched, you are when it comes to the vampires."

He would then turn to look at Ash and Raid quietly for a moment before smiling softly to them.

"As I said, even if it was into your cursed world, I do sincerely appreciate you guys for saving her. For allowing her to live...so to speak..." 

He would then chuckle softly as he closed his eyes and clasped his right fist in his left hand and bowed to them. He would then rise a moment later and turn his gaze back to Gauye, his eyes now staying blue indicating the beast inside him had subsided. 

"Isn't it ironic that here I am...not even a month after you had turned... Wanna know why I didn't show up sooner? Because my contacts told me the situation was well in hand but I honestly think it would come to this."

He then shook his head silently. As a light sigh escaped his lips.

"But what's done is done. I guess there is no changing that." 

He then rubbed his chin.

"But while I'm here and talking about stuff...let's see...the incident with the vampire putting his hands all over you...as I said...in the world of vampires, you never know when you are being watched...and I am unbiased in my judgements. As a result i say simply this. Your flirty nature may have caused him to 'attack' you BUT I have more reports stating that you didn't even fight back. Or if you did, you didn't try very hard. Essentially you allowed him to attack you. Simple democracy. Majority rules. Numerous reports against your yourself. Two: I will not tolerate rules being broken in an establishment in which I provide security and work. Under the charge of drunk and disorderly conduct unbecoming of a customer or staff member...but sorry. Your fired."

His eyes then narrowed a bit as his gaze grew deathly serious.

"As I said, I appreciate the efforts to maintain your being among the living even if it's not in a normal manner...but I will not allow you to live a life of suffering and constant torment and being hunted..."

He would then turn and look to Kushina as his gaze softened.

"I'm sorry you have to see your mother this way...And I'm sorry we can't ever be a full and complete family..."

He then paused as he switched his gaze back and forth between the two of them.

"Both...out of mercy...Go knowing I did what I felt was best to ease the suffering of all except maybe me..."

He then closed his eyes as he quickly drew one of his swords and pressed a button causing the blades length to triple. As he did so a sudden strong and violent wind surrounded his form as he drew back his sword.

"And when He had opened the 'FOURTH SEAL,' I heard the voice of the 'Fourth Beast' say, Come. And I looked, and behold a PALE HORSE: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and HELL followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with SWORD, and with HUNGER, and with DEATH, and with the BEASTS OF THE EARTH."

As he spoke he opened his eyes and they suddenly faded to a off white color. He then suddenly swung his sword as bony protrusions erupted from his shoulder blades. As the sword swung, it suddenly vanished into thin air and not even a split second later, a sonic boom erupted from between the trio of lockharts quickly spreading  throughout the facility shaking loose shelves and rattling bottles and shaking everything else that it would. After the sonic boom would complete, his arm could be seen in the follow through of the swing. The blade of his sword still triple it's own natural length and angled where during the swing it would have cut through both Gauye and Kushina's necks easily severing their heads. A bit up from his sword was his hand, bits of flesh severed from it showing raw muscle. And further up at his form arm was...bone. All signs of flesh and muscle that was there torn away from the force of the swing. Even the bone was cracked. As he stood there silently, his teeth were clenched tightly as his eyes shut as a tear ran down his face from both the pain of his arm and hands torn and ripped structure and having to do such a thing to two of the people he dearly and truly loved. Through clenched teeth he spoke in a tone showing he was actually holding back more tears. Rather it be from the pain of his arm or the pain of his lose or even both was unsure. A moment later his eyes shot open and were glowing a brilliant white that soon expanded to engulf his entire form and glow so brightly it made him impossible to see.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

Alex quietly sat there watching as Kyle spoke. He then turned to ask Bliss for a drink but stopped and turned back to the scene as he heard Kyles tone grow serums. He then quirked a brow before covering his hears as the sonic boom erupted throughout the facility. He kept his eyes on the scene until the bright light emerged where he then covered his eyes.

"What the bloody...?"
He as well watched the events as the events unfolded. When the sonic boom occured, he stumbled backwards being caught off guard by the sonic boom. He watched as his eyes widened a bit at the aftermath of whatever it was his father did then covered his own eyes as well as the bright light emerged.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

"Almighty one!" Senta yelled, covering her ears from the sudden boom. She turned, seeing what had happened, and frowned deeply. "Was that really necessary?" She stuck her finger in her ears, trying to rid it of the ringing. What just happened, completely threw her off her guard. It didn't make any sense, and her face showed that she disagreed with what had happened.

"Lord, Father, forgive them for all their transgressions. Amen," she said, quietly, closing her eyes.

The woman, having the reflexes of a feline, pushed her daughter down and jumped up into the air. When Kyle was finished, Gauye looked at him and sighed softly.
"Thou shalt not suffer a vampire to live." Gauye took poetic license on the infamous Bible verse. She shook her head and looked at her daughter and her broke arm. Crouching down, Gauye pushed the girl's hair from her face and sighed softly. The mother refused to look at her husband, even though she still spoke to him.
"I never changed our daughter, Kyle. I would never do that to her." She took a deep breath, fighting back the anger that was boiling to the surface.
"Do you know how to fucking listen, Kyle. We both told you that she wasn't cursed to the life I live now! I may not enjoy this life, but it allows me to watch my children grow up and have their own children." She now turned to her former husband and growled.
"Oh wait! You don't know how to watch our children grow up! You weren't there for How Lien or Kyto! You just left all of us! Like you're going to leave us again! Admit it!" Her eyes were now red, and if she would have been a Fire Elemental, she would have burst into flames in her anger.
Gauye took deep inhalations, closing her eyes and attempting to calm herself.
Kushina Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

Yelped as she was pushed by her mother and curled into a ball as best she could. When things were said and done, she looked at her mother, unable to say anything. Kushina looked at her father and blinked while her mother chewed him a new one. Her mother had told her about her older siblings, about their grandfather and how he had had the two earlier Lockhart children murdered.

((The addition of the word "would" means that I have lee-way. Which is exactly what I took. I found the loop hole and ran with it. Don't like it, I don't care. I don't enjoy having the choice taken from me about two of my characters' death.))
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

When the sonic boom ripped through the room bottles, and glasses rattled off the shelves and crashed to the floor. Peppering the floor behind the bar with broken glass. Anything Bliss had hung on the wall had rattled off and hit the floor with a crash. [including the damages to the club this will not effect posting order]
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched in silence as the scene unfolded a little ways away from him. He then quirked a brow as he listened to Kyle recite some bible lines as his brow furrowed.

"Revelations..." he muttered softly before suddenly clutching his ears in his hands and feel off the stool he sat on, his teeth clenched in agony as the sonic boom erupted. As he lay on the floor, clutching his ears, he quickly and tightly shut his eyes as the bright light emerged.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

looked to Kyle as he began to speak, She set the cooler down near senta then returned to sit by her husband. She felt it might be best if she were sitting for this. A soft sigh esaped her lips as she settled in beside him.

She flinched a bit when he brought up her accusations about valsig, she had spoken with the Malkavian in regards to this mostly because he was spending a lot of time in the company of her adoptive daughter. He said what kyle just had confirmed. Gauye had been her usual flirtatious self with him. She sighed soflty again, a little sorry that the family feud was taking palce in the club.

When he released the sonic boom she curled into ambrose cluthing her ears her teeth gritted together, she too ended up on the floor. Once the sound had passed she pulled her hands away from her ears, even though she had covered them they still rang a bit. She pushed up on to her hands looked around the room seeing what had happened she uttered a soft oh, but didn't get to say anything as a light grew from Kyle. Soon she threw up a hand to shield her eyes
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would have to agree with her mentor as he mentioned just how loud it was getting. She inspected the boy Ahsi was talking to but she didn't get a chance to say anything as kyle was speaking again, and he seemed to be the main attraction at the moment. Her blood honeyed eyes turned back to to him.

She seemed visibly relieved that none of Kyles anger would be directed at her or her mentor. She watched the scene unfold with mild interest, she had mostly stayed away from fights so seeing one to the magantuded had a bit of her interest. When Kyle let loose the sonic boom her hands flew up and she pressed them to her ears squeezing her eyes shut tightly. Sliding off the stool she landed hard on her knees, she curled up presssing her for head to the floor. She wouldn't move untill she heard ashi speak, then a bright light started to penetrate into her eyes her hands when from her ears to her eyes.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Growls out at the boom, not even making it off before blood trickled from his ears. He'd shake a bit, his eyes closing at the light "Never do that again!" He'd yell, though he couldn't hear a thing he said, his vampiric regeneration kicking in but he needed to feed and was close to frenzy. The poor Gangrel wasn't going to be hearing anything until he fed, his ears had been the most sensitive of the group of vampires.
A few moments later, the light would fade giving way to a being that was pure white. Save for his skin. Facial structure and hair style he was the same as Kyle but everything else had changed. Even the outfit he wore. He wore nice clean pressed white dress pants and white dress shoes. He wore a white button up long sleeve shirt with the top 2 buttons undone and the cuffs rolled up a bit. Even his hair was white. And over his hands were white gloves. At his side rested only one sword. It too was pure white in color. The being seemed to radiate divine energy as he spread his pure white wings to their full span of 20 feet. The only other odd thing about this being was that the injury Kyle had sustained from his last attack wasn't there. He quietly looked about at all the ones present and narrowed his gaze.

"Children of the night...vampires...a sinful abomination among man...but you are not the ones I seek...The vessel of lust, envy, pride and greed... This is this divine beings target."

As though smacked on the back he would suddenly twitch a bit.

"I sense another holy being among you...where are they...?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus