Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi hi!!

princeshortcake

Hi! I'm Alexander/Shaggy! I use He/They and some neopronouns :3 I'm new here and I'm trying to figure this place out still but I'm very excited to be here! I like to play Animal Crossing and Kitten Squad in my free time. Uhh thats all i can think of ^^'' but im very excited to be here!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello, welcome to RPR
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to RPR! It took me a hot minute to figure things out but I've been here a year+ now and I am loving it! I hope you find some great people to RP with!
Welcome to RPR! Very excited to have a rp started with you!
Hiya! I know I’ve already talked to ya’ll but welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR, Shortcake!
Hello Alexander! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Well, hello...
Welcome to RPR!
You're gonna have so much fun here, you'll see.
NwJXT0D.gif

Well hello there, Alexander/Shaggy! Welcome to RP Repository. :) It's okay to not know exactly what to put in an introduction. We're all in the same boat when it comes to being in the limelight. So take a breath and just enjoy the site. We're a great community and we come together especially for the ones who need questions answered or a friendly insight of what goes on and how to do things in case you're wondering.

I hope you find the sort of RPs you seek and are able to call this place your RP home! :D If you need anything, don't hesitate to call on us and remember to have fun!
Hello to you there!!
And welcome around!
Hope you have enjoy your time here with us.
Have a nice time exploring the tons of features this place has to offer. You'll love them, I'm sure.
Welcome to RPR!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Hi, welcome! :) Love Animal Crossing!
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay and may your characters too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi hi!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus