Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction

LovableRead

Intro:

Good evening to all from the timezones. I am LovableRead. I love to read. I love to love. I love to role-play. I like to return here to find more people. Friendships and enjoy the joy of writing.

I write characters from my creation mainly. Other times those from series. I want to continue with interaction here. To make time for the character and role-player.

I identify as a bunny fanatic among other things that interest me and find cute. Love, RP and other people's ideas. Let's have fun and cooperate with ideas sometime. Cheers to good times.
Welcome to RPR LovableRead! :)
Welcome! I see you've already created a character, Naomi has a great bio. Hope you find a great RP soon!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to the RPR! I hope you find lots of people to RP with, and lots of stories to read! A bunny for you!

Momiji-Rabbit.png
LovableRead Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR LovableRead! :)

Thank you Falyn. Nice meeting you. 👍🏼

silentruth wrote:
Welcome! I see you've already created a character, Naomi has a great bio. Hope you find a great RP soon!

Yes. Naomi, the inspiration is up there for the rabbits. Thank you, Truth.

LadyCrow27 wrote:
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to the RPR! I hope you find lots of people to RP with, and lots of stories to read! A bunny for you!

Momiji-Rabbit.png

Thank you. I am happy to read this. Yes, a new bunny. I like the brown ones.
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello Lovable Read! Welcome to RP Repository! Love your Icon art! :)

princeshortcake wrote:
Welcome!!

Thank you! :)

Mirabell wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

Thank you, Mira. I will with the love.

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Lovable Read! Welcome to RP Repository! Love your Icon art! :)

Thanks. Glad to be here. I found it cool too.
Hello Loveable Read! Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Warmest Welcome to you here at RPR! May your characters find a loving forever home here.
NwJXT0D.gif

Your username is absolutely perfect then. I love it when they're applicable to the user to a literal degree. Mine is very similar, but I'm hardly brash about it. I just stick to my own and love what I love as well. I hope RPR turns out to be a wonderful experience for you. You seem like you would enjoy building your profiles and writing the vast amounts of information about your characters. It's at least my favorite part of the whole deal. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for and when in doubt, check out the forums and see what other people are up to. It's very diverse here and this is a wonderful community so don't hesitate to ask anyone for help. Take care and haaaaave fun!
Welcome to RPR

jimmymcgill999 wrote:
Hello Loveable Read! Welcome to RPR!

Thank you for the welcome. I hope to make it here, Jimmy. Furry friends included.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus