Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Hi there everybody, I found this site recently and decided to give it a go. I've been RPing for something like 14 years now, and being as I only have a handful of pretty busy partners right now, I thought it might be fun to see if there's anyone else out there I'd really mesh well with. Here's hoping I meet some new good friends here to write with!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I'm sure you can find a few!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR, and best of luck to you on your search! :3
Welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome, welcome, welcome! RP Repository is a perfect place for diversity and finding folks to mesh with. It's very open and eclectic with all sorts of genres and preferences to pick from. Whatever you fancy is probably around here somewhere. You just gotta poke around and get into stuff. :)

I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy what the site has to offer. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'll be happy to help.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Welcome to RPR!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Welcome, oh player of the roles! may your roles be plentiful and your plays be entertaining!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hi, welcome to the site :3
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
Hi Hi! Theres lots of us with a few years under our belts. Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus