Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Brand new and Abit confused

So I'm brand new to this site and it doesn't seem all that active. I was told about this site offhandedly and I wanted to check it out. Everything seems cool but some things still confuse me as some stuff seems complicated or hard to navigate. I'm just trying to make new friends I can rp with wether is m or f

Edit: Jesus I didn't think I'd get this many warm welcomes TwT I didn't think there was such a nice community to exist
Welcome to RP Repository! It's nice to meet you, Sharkie! I'm Sam. You'll be happy to find the site's far more active than it looks. Sometimes, you just need to look in the right places!

One thing you can do is start or join a thread under General RP, Fantasy RP, or Scifi RP. If you want to find something specific to your wants and needs, you can set up an RP "ad" here by clicking "Post a RP Ad"! It also has a bunch of other ads you can browse to find partners with. New ones are posted all the time, so keep an eye out!

If you have any questions on how things work, you're welcome to ask in this thread (others will be happy to help!), going to the Help database (it includes a forum and how to set up a character profile), or messaging a mod or myself privately. You can do that by going to our profiles, looking under our icons, and clicking "Message [Name]". We're all happy to help!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Don't worry, this site is very active and there are tons of kind people! :D
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Hello, hello! Welcome to RPR and enjoy your stay! :3
Hello, welcome to RPR
FelineGod1

Welcome!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! It's okay to be a little confused and it looks like Sam really helped you out. Like they said, if you have any questions, you can ask any one of us! As for the activity, RP Repository is more of an easygoing site with a lot of talent and focused writers. We tend to enjoy a leisurely stroll through our creativity.

I hope you can find it enjoyable here and end up getting involved in wonderful RPs! Best wishes to you! :)
Sharkie wrote:
So I'm brand new to this site and it doesn't seem all that active. I was told about this site offhandedly and I wanted to check it out. Everything seems cool but some things still confuse me as some stuff seems complicated or hard to navigate. I'm just trying to make new friends I can rp with wether is m or f

Edit: Jesus I didn't think I'd get this many warm welcomes TwT I didn't think there was such a nice community to exist

Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you find some active rps and if you ever want to, I'm on here daily and do my best to respond when I can, so if you'd ever need a rp partner or start/join a rp group, I'd gladly be there! <3
Hey, welcome :)
Welcome to RPR, Sharkie!
Welcome Sharkie! The site can be sleepy sometimes depending on your timezone, but I can tell you from experience that there are a lot of long-lasting users that frequent daily. I'm sure you'll find people to talk to!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Brand new and Abit confused

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus