Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

Hi!
I've done a bit of forum roleplaying over the years, mostly fantasy, and also used to work on my own stories. I recently felt that itch to start writing again, especially to experience once more that joy of collaborating on original stories and building worlds with other writers. I enjoy a variety of genres and though I mainly crave fantasy rps, I also like supernatural, paranormal settings as well as apocalyptic or dystopian and could be open to sci-fi. I'm hoping to meet some roleplay partners here and have fun creating engaging characters and stories and exploring new worlds together.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RP Repository! It's very nice to meet you!

You'll be excited to know that fantasy is a very popular genre around here. Supernatural and post-apocalyptic, too. I hope you find lots of nice partners to have fun with!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
As already mentioned, those are all quite popular here, so you can probably find quite a few people!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
41bdc10af9a6ef06e9829048fc186b3aa0e91302.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR!
It's really nice to meet you!
Welcome to RPR, Annabell!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🌸
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RR Repository! Engaging is the site's secret middle name -- not really, but you need not worry about finding decent plots and building storylines here! If you search around and root out some of the other players, you'll be able to find interaction for a more one-on-one experience, but if you prefer to do groups, I highly recommend checking out the forums or putting out an advertisement for what you seek!

One of my favorite places to hang out is the Forum Games. They address a lot of character development pieces and you'll be prompted to think thoroughly about what you decide to write out. I love going there, especially, as you put it, to scratch the itch. Sometimes I don't have time to dedicate to RPs, so Forum Games gets me active in writing for the moment! Who knows, you may even meet some partners there to collaborate with!

Happy writing!
Welcome to RPR annabell! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus