Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hii!!

Hii!!

You can call me alomone or Alaric.

I'm still new to RP, I'm aware of the basics of RPing! I've been writing in English and in French for atleast four years.

As of now, I don't have a favorite kind of RP but I'm open to anything, I'm just searching for partners to RP with and have fun doing so!

I don't have a lot to say about myself and I'm sorry for that but I will try my best to make a place for myself on this site with all of you!
Hello Alaric! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Aya

Welcome, welcome! ❤️
FelineGod1

catboy-anime.gif

Welcome to RPR! ^w^
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! I hope you find some excellent rp partners here and write some amazing stories =)
Hii
alomone Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! It's okay if you're unsure about what to say or how to introduce yourself. I haven't even made an introduction yet if that tells you anything. Yeah, I know, I'm awful! But at least you had the gumption to make one and put yourself out there for all of us! Welcome to the community!

I'm a bit like you in that I have preferences, sure, but I'm just about willing to try anything at least once! I love the diversity here -- it's one of my main reasons for being around. There's just so much to appreciate here! If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us. We're a great bunch of folks who are eager to help members get the hang of things. :)

I hope you find what you seek and have fun out there, world-builder!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hii!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus