Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

Aggles (played by Jooters)

"WHA-" Aggles exclaimed before grabbing a hold of the staff on his side and, with a wave, several blue, slightly see-through blades appear above him. "I'll take care of these meanies!" He says cockily before charging up his next spell.
The Scholar (played by Ilmarinen)

The Scholar reared his head back against the increasing fury of the wind and pointed his snout off to the west, where he could see the airborne galleon making its way towards them. "The audacity!" he boomed at the top of his lungs.
Na'aiyah (played by Echo)

((wait what))

((We got party crashers incoming on an airship!))
MOVED TO ''Blanche'' (played anonymously)

White Demon looked up at the galleon, and realized that the green folk were here to ruin the masquerade.
Though he wanted to help try and get rid of the air ship party crashers, he was afraid that he only had a small knife hidden under his blouse, strapped to his waist.

Plus, maybe violence wasn't the answer?
How was he to truly know? This was his first masquerade and didn't recall hearing that fighting was involved in one.
Thomas Evans (played anonymously)

Alfred drew his revolvers and said "They'll regret trying to crash this party though!" As he tried to make out the galleon and its crew through the clouds
The Nameless One peers up at the skies, wind blowing the skirt of her dress and fanning her wings. "My, is that a... ship?"

Indeed it was. A wooden galleon inhabited by little green folk. They were all armed with swords and looking to crash the party!

...Unfortunately, Nameless was not in the mood for battle.

"Hmm, well, it was a pleasure to meet you all," Nameless stepped away, spreading her wings out once more. "But I came for a gala, not for a battle. Perhaps we shall meet sometime later on? Assuming you all survive? Yes, that sounds lovely.~"

In the blink of an eye, Nameless shrunk back to her natural size. "Farewell, you all! May Lady Luck smile down on you all!"

And... that was it. The fairy suddenly took off without any further warning, disappearing into the pine trees...
((Sorry, folks. As much as I'd love to stick around for the party crashing, I have to go get ready for work. Since the event will be over before my shift ends, I'm gonna unmask now!))

Aggles thrusts his staff upwards as it gets covered in a bow shaped magical aura that he holds out in front of him. Then, three magical arrows appear on the bow as he shoots all three of them into the sky after a moment.

((It was lovely playing with you!))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Thank you for joining us for as long as you could! :) It was a pleasure))

(( Aw, it's okay. Had fun RPing with you! ))
Faye (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

((I don't currently have the attention span to focus on this, so I'm going to back out... I hope the plot stuff is fun though! PS: Faye had a cat in her backpack this whole time))

((indeed it was!))
((Pretty sure it was obvious, but hi! Hades here! I was Nameless! :D))

((I knew it! :D))
... huh.

Cris turned in the direction of the noise andm seeing the galleon fly down on the party, her eyes narrowed. Did she just jinx this talking about her field of work? Ah, it seemed job would not leave her even a party's time off!

Except these party crashers, as the Duchess had named them, were going to find out that you just didn't plunder a party that an ex-pirate was attending. "It seems duty call", she sighed, turning to the Nameless One. "Will you excuse me?" Then she approached the Duchess and murmured very quietly: "My friend, is there any of your staff that may watch after my little girl while I... have a word with these guests?" The warmth was gone from her eyes, replaced by a sardonic determination. The crashers were NOT going to have a good time!

(( I KNEW IT!! XD ))

(( @Scholar, Jinx! <_< ))

((Hehehe!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2023

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus