Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Helloooo!

Hii Everyone! I'm new here and I'm not really sure how things work here but I love Roleplaying and exploring new things so I'm giving myself a try!

I'd love to make friends and roleplaying partners. Although I'm an overall shy person I try to be more comfortable and confident here, cause as much as I overthink every word I say, we only live once (not really the case as a role-player though if y'all know what I mean but still) I really hope we can all be friends here!!
I guess that's all I have to say for now! See you around y'all!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to someone for help or to rp! The vast majority of people on here are super nice and friendly. And the OOC chat is a very wholesome place as well
NwJXT0D.gif

Yolo is a good motto to live by in a role-playing mindset. It's so much fun to create the what-ifs, the whens and wheres, and go all out when it comes to building worlds and timelines. And no worries on being new and uncertain! We all start somewhere -- in fact, I still haven't put down an introduction for myself here because I'm incredibly shy and have no clue what I would write about. So you're one step ahead of me that's for sure!

If you're looking for role-play though, you've certainly come to the right place. This community is very gung-ho when it comes to diversity! :D You'll have to scope out the active forums (my favorite being the forum games) and see ways to develop your characters or meet other writers to collaborate ideas with!

Either way, whatever you seek, chances are it's around here somewhere. If you have any questions or feel out of sorts and just need a little reassurance, feel free to reach out to any of us. We'll give you a helpin' hand! Take care and have fun!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you! I hope you're able to make lots of friends here. Everyone is so nice, so I'm sure it'll be easy to do!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Helloooo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus