Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone. You can just call me Necro or Commander idc. I am excited to join this rp community. I have been rping for around 4 years now. And especially like rping science fiction, horror, and fantasy. I look forward to meeting everyone. I do many fandom rps with OCs as well as original rps. Some examples of fandom RPs I do are listed below. I hope to have a good time.

SCP
Warhammer 40k
D&D (Dungeons and Dragons)
Pirates of the Caribean
Suicide Squad
And more!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I'm sure you can find people who are interested! I've seen those fandoms and genres being asked for quite a bit^^
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, well! Fellow fandom RPer over here! I have a lot I'm into as well, but I tend more to playing as the licensed characters of said fandoms. Some folks don't care for that, but that's understandable! I wish I was more committed to making original characters but I lose interest so quickly in them. There are a handful of them I enjoy that I've created, but when it boils down to it, I love my canons! :D

Anyhoo! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you end up liking it here and enjoy what the community has to offer. It's a lot of fun, if you ask me, and the diversity of your genres will fit in quite nicely. Feel free to ask us if you need anything and check out the forums when you get a chance. You may run into some fellow writers, myself included when I have the downtime! :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! I know a lot of people on RPR in some of those fandoms, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some good RP partners in no time!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus