Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *•♡ Hellooo ♡•*

LTi9DAK.gif
Good Greetings Everyone!

You can call me Sugar or Plum, whatever sweetens your fancy! It's good to be here, or maybe good to be back is a more appropriate phrase? I used to occupy this lovely little site once upon a time around 2017-18ish and it really cemented my passion for creative writing and online roleplay, even after life got in the way and I unfortunately had to take a little dip from it all. Buuuuut recently I've found myself with a lot more freetime and inspiration, starting back up on Discord until I eventually made my way back here. Super excited to be back and I hope to have many fun, long-lasting roleplays and make many new friends!

As a little icebreaker, here's a few fun facts to get to know me ♡

I love, love, looooove Horror movies, and yet I'd never do an RP on it.
DnD Nerd. Been playing for just over 5 years. Do I still need a reminder on how combat works every single time and need to check the player manual like 30 times? Absolutely.
Huge Strawberry Addict. Scents, flavours, prints, everything!
I get one little idea or concept in my head and my brain is immediately like "we can make a character around that".

Aaaand I do believe that is all! Apologies if this post is all over the place, I'm currently coming to you in bed with a fever feeling like a sick, little Victorian child. Thank you if you made it to the end and I'm excited to meet all of you!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I love the way you made your post!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME BACK TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Loving your intro and I hope you do stay longer. Hehe. Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, welcome, welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find it to your liking here and enjoy all the diversity the site has to offer. Y'know, I've been seeing more and more of the horror genre about these days. I guess it's really opening up -- I enjoy it myself but I can't say that I'm very good with it. Hah hah...

If you have any questions or need any assistance, we're all a grand little community here -- we'll be happy to help with all that we can. :)

Also, feel free to check out the forums when you get an opportunity. They have all sorts of things going on, some raffles here and there, active role-plays, and my absolute favorite, the Forum Games. It's a wonderful place to be able to develop your characters in a one-shot little writing piece with fellow writers!

Anyhoo, enjoy your time here and I hope you get to feeling better! :)
hello and welcome to RP Repositery! Hope you will find what you're searching for and will enjoy your stay!!!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to RP Repository! Lots of people here adore horror movies and DnD, too. I'd also love to tell you that strawberries are my favorite fruit! :D

Enjoy your time here!
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back to RPR, Plum!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *•♡ Hellooo ♡•*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus