Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ÏM SÇÅ4ÉD

Hello. I'm new. Uh. . . @KarmaPlayz is my sister that got me to join this since I also enjoy to rp 🙇 so uhm........... Yeah hello
Lmao, panicked so much you misspelled my user XD
Alex_The_RP Topic Starter

NO I DIDNT 😭😭😭
Sure, you totally didn't. I totally go by "Karmaplas" lol
I can't with your pfp. Your gonna be the end of me, istg 💀
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I’ve RP’d with your sister on here, and I’d like to RP with you too! You seem cool! :D
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜

Hi hello
I don't need to be on call with you to hear your genuine social anxiety through your messaging- lmfao
Don't mind me bullying me sibling online-
Absolutely normal behaviour -
😁
Hello, welcome to RPR

Thank you
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello. Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome welcome! Seen your sister around post here, they seem cool, and I'm sure you are too!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
OMG! A new friend and the sister of @KarmaPlayz no doubt! I do hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around! I'm always open for a chat!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
OuhBjG0.gif

Howdy-do! Welcome to RPR! You've hit the right place if you're looking for a great community -- your sister has good tastes and so do you! If you're looking to get started I highly recommend producing the goods and hopping on some of these wonderful forums with your characters!

If you prefer 1 x 1 rather, feel free to do a search or perhaps even advertise what your genres are, what you're looking for, and a premise for your intended story! I love the diversity here and I think you'll enjoy it as well! Take care and have a good 'un!
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR, Alex!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ÏM SÇÅ4ÉD

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus