Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » im new here

good morning, afternoon, evening--whatever time you're reading this. im new to this website, hoping to look for some new rp parters or wtver <3 ima novella/heavy-lit writer and obsessed with romance writings/genres. i mostly write canon characters, but ill write ocs upon request (im super selec)..

my fandoms are video games (mario, splatoon, pokemon, street fighter), anime (sailor moon, dragon ball, jjk) and cartoon (spiderman, atla). i also prefer fxf or mxf shippings.

cant wait to make new friends here. feel free to message me whenever if youre interested in rping with me.
welcome!!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a wonderful time and to see you around! Let me know if you need anything! <3
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
hi! welcome to RPR :D
I hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of great RPs :)
Hello Barbie! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Heya! Welcome!
Welcome! Hope you have fun here. :)
Welcome to RPR, I know you're going like it here! πŸ₯°
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
divinebarbie wrote:
good morning, afternoon, evening--whatever time you're reading this. im new to this website, hoping to look for some new rp parters or wtver <3 ima novella/heavy-lit writer and obsessed with romance writings/genres. i mostly write canon characters, but ill write ocs upon request (im super selec)..

my fandoms are video games (mario, splatoon, pokemon, street fighter), anime (sailor moon, dragon ball, jjk) and cartoon (spiderman, atla). i also prefer fxf or mxf shippings.

cant wait to make new friends here. feel free to message me whenever if youre interested in rping with me.

Welcome new traveler! Hope you have a good time here! Please, take a look at my profile and see if you are interested in anything! Eager to talk more ^^
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » im new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus