Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hiya! I'm Wyn :) It's nice to meet you <3

I rp when I can; when I can rp, I usually rp in the fantasy and romance genres. I play primarily female and non-binary characters. I am willing to open up to other rp genres to broaden my horizons! I usually create OC's catered to the roleplay

I look forward to having some new friends and/or RP partners! Feel free to PM me if interested
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful stay here, feel free to DM me if you need anything ^^
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
hi and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Welcome!!
Hello Wyn! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR, Wyn! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Hey! Welcome
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello! Hope you like it here. :) Happy writing!
Welcome to RPR! I'm just know you'll find lots of great friends to RP with here! πŸ˜„
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
lexaprogoblin wrote:
Hiya! I'm Wyn :) It's nice to meet you <3

I rp when I can; when I can rp, I usually rp in the fantasy and romance genres. I play primarily female and non-binary characters. I am willing to open up to other rp genres to broaden my horizons! I usually create OC's catered to the roleplay

I look forward to having some new friends and/or RP partners! Feel free to PM me if interested

Hello, new traveler Wyn! Welcome to RPR! Feel free to take a look at my profile and PM me if anything interests you.
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus