Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » YYOOO (I'm new:3)

ERMRMMRMRMMRMRM, hey :3.

HAIOOOO, I'm new here, you can call me Kai !! :3
I'm very interested in Hololive, Genshin, HSR, HI3 and many anime !! I ALSO DRAW MEHRHHEHEHRHEH ( Pls bare w me )
I'm new to roleplaying, but I'm learning to write paragraphs!
HOPE WE CAN BE FRENS YIPPEEEEEEE
( I'm more interested in FXF ) :3
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to the RPR, Kai! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey! Welcome to the site and happy st Patrick's Day! I am sure you will learn to be a great writer and Roleplayer!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
welcome!!!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here; I know you'll find lots of amazing friends and wonderful RP! :D
Ayy, welcome to RPR!
Hello. It seems we both are new users
Welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself, here. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR, I hope you have an amazing experience here my friend. Let me know if you need anything! <3
Kaisai_ wrote:
ERMRMMRMRMMRMRM, hey :3.

HAIOOOO, I'm new here, you can call me Kai !! :3
I'm very interested in Hololive, Genshin, HSR, HI3 and many anime !! I ALSO DRAW MEHRHHEHEHRHEH ( Pls bare w me )
I'm new to roleplaying, but I'm learning to write paragraphs!
HOPE WE CAN BE FRENS YIPPEEEEEEE
( I'm more interested in FXF ) :3

Welcome to RPR, new traveler! If you have any questions or ideas for rp, take a look at my profile and see what suits your interests! I also do romance, fantasy, and original ideas/characters! Hope you have a wonderful time here!
Welcome! I'm not sure what most of the things you mentioned are, but you'll likely find others who are. XD
Hello Kai! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » YYOOO (I'm new:3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus