Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning RPer with an acting career

I'm a returning writer after a very long hiatus and hoping to make friends here!

I love to write Romance of any genre but do tend to lean towards more Fantasy themed RPs-- but I do like the odd Modern RP! I do have a job as a singing coach and a play actor so I'm not sure how active I will be but I will try!
I'm happy to be the first to welcome you back to RPR!
Welcome back to the world of writing! Happy to have you here. :)
MerlinTheRedPanda

Welcome Traveller! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the site! Are you in any fandoms?
QuinnRose Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:

That is an excellent question, young Jooters! I am in a few fandoms actually; to name a few: Genshin, Honkai Star Rail, Demon Slayer, Pokemon, Hazbin/Helluva, Bungou Stray Dogs, Black Butler, Once Upon A Time, Twisted Wonderland and Fire Emblem!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome back to RPR!
QuinnRose wrote:
Jooters wrote:

That is an excellent question, young Jooters! I am in a few fandoms actually; to name a few: Genshin, Honkai Star Rail, Demon Slayer, Pokemon, Hazbin/Helluva, Bungou Stray Dogs, Black Butler, Once Upon A Time, Twisted Wonderland and Fire Emblem!

I am not in any of those besides Pokemon sadly... But my friend likes Twisted Wonderland
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here, let me know if you need anything! I don’t bite <3
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to RPR! I hope you find a lot of fantastic fantasy romance RPs and meet many, many new friends! <3
Welcome back, traveler! Great to know you've decided to return! If you wanna rp sometime, take a look at my profile and lmk which fandom you'd like to maybe rp with. We could also do a non-fandom rp too.
Welcome back to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome welcome! Can't quite tell if you're returning to RPR specifically or to writing in general, but your name does seem kind of familiar. Welcome, regardless!
Welcome!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning RPer with an acting career

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus