Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Experienced Roleplayer joining the site~

Hi there everyone! I've been an avid roleplayer for quite some time, but have spent all of it on F-list. Got recommended to slide over to this site, to try and find some new friends to RP with! I love very detailed stories that turn into Roleplays, and can put Danny here in just about any type of role! Ask me to join you on some fun, and let's get some great stories going!
Heya Danzman22, glad to have you here. Welcome to RPR! If you're looking for some RPs I would suggest checking out the Looking For RP forum and the Looking For RP- Adults Only Forums. You can find lots of players seeking specific storylines there, and you can post your own! :) Happy hunting!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome! <3 Go take a look at the Looking for RP forum, see what other people are looking for, or post your own search to get started. :) Happy writing!
Hey! Welcome! Always nice to have more furries here! I have a few fantasy plots if you're interested!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello DanzMan! Welcome to RP Repository!
F-List Roleplaying? :O I use their character yes/no charts.
Danny Devito, I love your work!!! Just kidding, haha, welcome to the RPR! Have a good time here. There's lots to do, including the Epic Week event coming up! It's fun so try not to miss it! There are lots of events all the time though.

Byebye!

See you around,

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Hello and welcome :) I hope you enjoy your time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Experienced Roleplayer joining the site~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus