Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

I'm not too good at deciding what to do with my company I'm still trying to figure out the best places to go. And I should get info from the wiki just like you said, and just like you my brain is refusing. It spent an entire 80 minutes writing a 10-11 minute speech about mental health
Sounds about right. But for getting info about the walrus thing, the thread I linked to earlier is probably better, and people are encouraged to share where they find what there. :)
I tried looking at that, my brain did not process it one bit
My brain's objection is to take info I've already gathered and put it in the correct place in a presentable format.
Mines just refusing to gather any info at all
I think part of the issue is that I've been doing that since the first EW with combat and been getting more and more burnt out with it, on top of just... a lot going on in life right now that makes it extra hard to get myself to do most important tasks. ^^;
Yeah that would do it
And I've only had to remind myself a few times so far not to steal all the hats! (I only took a few more once so far, just for some immediate repairs.)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

EW overwork burnout is so real and valid for chronic volunteers
Heh, says the queen of RPR and EW herself. ^^;
We adore you and appreciate all the hard work you put in, though, even if it's probably a lot more than we can even imagine!
I try to do as much as possible but with school. And I won't be on over the weekend because of a band competition. I'm also just terrible at gathering info and working too hard.

And that we do.
It's supposed to be a fun event anyway. Enjoy it, FrostWolf! :D
It's not a job, it's an adventure!
I am enjoying it! It would probably help me in future EW's though
I always bite off more than I can chew. I've failed at Doubutt game 10 times today >.<
I tried that and got mad so i quit
Are you trying to find the right path without the weapon, first?
Thats probably a good idea, imma go try that
Is there hidden pathways?

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus