Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Nvm. I figured it out
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Oh sure, even I have had days where I was like EW AGAIN? DIDN'T WE JUST DO THIS?
I get bored of Doubutt pretty quick, but when I do play, I initially leave the weapon behind and basically choose a "wall" to follow, so it's easier to avoid getting lost, too. Then once I find the cannon at the end, I go back to the beginning, maybe get rid of a few obstacles along the way if I can, and bring the weapon directly to the canon. And sometimes, if I've totally removed a possible route, I'll move the weapon into the next room (after checking it's safe to) in the remaining direction it might be.

But then it's worth it every year :D

I use almost exactly the same Doubutt strategy
I wish i would have thought of that personally
I never push the weapon into a room blind. ^^
It's one of the things a lot of us had to figure out together.
Yeah I'm thankfull for the advice!
I've noticed the new snowy/icy rooms sort of throwing me into a wall and disappearing the Doubutt of I run too fast, particularly with an item, as far as I can tell 👀 haven't made a bug report yet but will shortly, I suppose 😅 (got a JavaScript pop-up a couple times)

Yes PLEASE report those errors!
Finding out about unreported bugs makes Kim sad; report all potential bugs! (Bonus points if you can test it and/or figure out how to replicated it for your report, but report it anyway!)

*jingles accolades at everyone*
Bonus points, btw, are just good karma, not official RPR stuff.
I've never been good at figuring out if something is a bug or if its on purpose
MY WALRUS COMPANY LIIIIIIIIIIVES!
Thats great!

Zelphyr wrote:
MY WALRUS COMPANY LIIIIIIIIIIVES!

YEAAAAH!
FrostWolf, you can ask, but the standard rule of thumb is that if it doesn't work the way you expect it to, it's worth mentioning.

Tbh, some of the "bug" reports I make are just, like, "Hey, I found a typo in this page" or "hey, this thing is out of date." Not bugs, just little oopses than can, just the same, lead to confusion.

There is no penalty for submitting a bug report about something that isn't even a bug. It doesn't even bother me

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus