Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

And yes, the snowman has arms, which are limbs.
Literal limbs. Bah-dum-tiss.
Got some good hits in this time! Right before bed.~
I got me some trench boys
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Aardbei wrote:
I got me some trench boys

Good <3
I just got snowman stomped.
DUDE, AALTO JUST GAVE ME A ROCKET LAUNCHER!
I feel like a total bada* now...

Dndmama casts the Minor Dodge buff on Orrik_Zynn_x2.
Roll for initiative! Orrik_Zynn_x2 rolled 1d20 and got 15. After the modifier of +1, got 16.
Abominable Snow Construct rolled 1d20 and got 1. After the modifier of +6, got 7
Orrik_Zynn_x2 goes first.
Orrik_Zynn_x2 rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of +10, got 18
Orrik_Zynn_x2 gets Abominable Snow Construct in his sights and pulls the trigger.
Orrik_Zynn_x2 rolled 8d10 and got a natural 48. After the modifier of +5 from gear, got 53
Orrik_Zynn_x2 does 53 damage to Abominable Snow Construct. Phoenix June the Phoenix burns Abominable Snow Construct for an additional 2 (1d6) damage
Abominable Snow Construct rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10. After the modifier of +2, got 12 vs. Orrik_Zynn_x2's AC of 12
Abominable Snow Construct breathes cold fire on Orrik_Zynn_x2, sapping the heat from his body.
Abominable Snow Construct rolled 4d10 and got 19.
Abominable Snow Construct does 19 damage to Orrik_Zynn_x2.
Abominable Snow Construct rolled 1d100 and got 92.
Abominable Snow Construct tries to enchant Orrik_Zynn_x2, but Orrik_Zynn_x2 is able to resist being blighted due to being awesome.
Abominable Snow Construct rolled 1d100 and got 17.
Abominable Snow Construct does not manage to freeze Orrik_Zynn_x2.

...canNOT believe it actually hit...normally I miss with big damage single use weapons...
What weapon was that with? OvO That's CHUNKY damage!

Meanwhile, I got crit for 102 damage and got full-to-zero'd. OW this thing got scary lately! 17-20 crit range with a 3x multiplier????
"Abominable Snow Construct does 105 damage to Ultimate.Gaymer."
that seems a bit unnecessary :')
The overkill it can do, and do pretty easily, it's kinda nuts.

Max damage would be 144, which is gross
oh wow... so it can almost do twice our full health in one hit... not a fan of this guy XD
Also the +6 init means it goes first a LOT, so the odds of getting up and oneshot aren't... ideal.

It is THE final boss monster, though, and we outnumber it by a tonne, so it's kinda fair that we need to just throw bodies at it. As a Zerg player I don't mind. ^v^
my brain has been going "🎶do you wanna kill a snowman?🎶" all morning
Really our anthem right now. ^v^
We're down below 10k now, which is good.
soon Frosty's villain arc will be over
Oooo, big birdy damage!!! Birdy go FWOOMPH

Actually, I'm kinda surprised that the phoenixes don't count as fire attacks. 0 v0
Dragonfire Moderator

Abominable Snow Construct almost does 96 damage to Dragonfire, but Dragonfire's Vanasse the Walrus Wizard flops heroically in the way, absorbing 3 (1d4) damage. Abominable Snow Construct does 93 damage to Dragonfire.

Thanks for the effort, buddy.
Helping! XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus