Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

If they can just leave the one they're on, they'll be fine, but so far it's not looking good.
Dragonfire Moderator

Oof. Aaaand they lost the plot. Alas, snowflakes, we knew ye a little bit.
Aah, I've had such bad luck with snowflakes and jellies, but I got a TON of shells 😆
Shells? I must not have found any of those just yet! Keep your helmets on, kiddos, a dump of space scraps comin' your way courtesy of Duobutt and myself.
Dragonfire Moderator

Neat! We need a ton more of those, hahah.
https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/monster/6563

Also, I just dropped off some snowflakes.
Dragonfire Moderator

Perfect! Did what I could.
Dragonfire Moderator

I may have just cracked the Cooking Symbol's answer, maybe. And if it what I think, there's a heck of a coincidence involved, because I was reading about that episode last week.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I just got back from class! Ready to go when you are!
Dragonfire Moderator

Nice!

Wow, and the blubber besties are 3 minutes away from camp, this is great timing :D
Dragonfire Moderator

Perfect. XD The Corps went wonky, hit a hex I didn't realize was too spoopy, and disbanded with all their cargo.

OH NO

This is too much to bear. Where did you fall?
I am going to gift these snowflakes to some of my chums so that they'll dump them into the collections!
Dragonfire Moderator

(61,13). They were trying for fifteen minutes to escape - there were three different safe hexes right beside them - but they got overwhelmed.
Good thinking Atheist! That's what I did earlier with my pals too :D
I didn't expect the spookiest thing I see during this to be sock ads featuring obviously AI-generated foot photos. The mixed angles, the toe counts, the... everything...

The worst haunting that there is :(
Dragonfire Moderator

Oh. Oh no, Zelphyr. :\

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus