Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

I've got a spare one I can send your way, Gab.
Gab

I'll throw it on the pile! Thanks! I'll also see about trying to find more with my Walruses!
My walruses got confused and started back out to a collection point without dropping off what they already had...
I haven't seen any snowflakes. What are the eggshells about?
Sorry.... just today started immersing into Epic stuff.
My group has been busy of late so been taking my time.
I'm off to look around...
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Welcome to EW Dawnia! :D
A number of the new items are crafting supplies, but some also need to be gathered up to unlock collection symbols.
Or to fill them, rather, once they're unlocked.
Where do you send walruses to get snowflakes?
Flag in the dense fog.
I also found one in the ocean, but you probably can't really farm reliably around the ice floes in a non-farming area, to boot.
A narrow pathway has been cleared and is mostly pretty safe, but if your walruses decided to take a slightly different route, it can get pretty dangerous, so it's good to keep plenty warriors (they can help carry some things, too; like, a 100-warrior company can still carry 5 items).
Outside of collection points, the items you find can be a bit random. Mine seem to have found a whole antifreeze while I was sleeping.
Btw, Aalto's got good repair prices right now.
Alright, I'll see if I can get some.
Gab

Heading to the flag now! Let's see what they find lol
Dragonfire Moderator

Ooh. I've got hats.
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, the extra-haunted area is hazardous, as The Corps of Orps found out earlier. >.>
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Not me over here just sending my walruses into those areas with orders for combat
Gab

I've got mine on a balanced journey :)
🤭 I did some walrus combat to the south yesterday 🤔 but mostly on balanced mode. I should do more battling and gathering. 😁

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2024 » Epic Week 2024 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus