Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Archer wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
@Archer (because my 'quote' thing isn't working >_>)
-Basically a block is when your brain literally will not let you do almost ANYTHING in that subject. The two blocks most commonly heard of are writer's block and art block.
The former is when a writer can barely get out anything to describe a single thing and usually only comes up with a few sentences to one paragraph... if that.
Artist's block is basically when my head is FULL of ideas but no matter what I do, nothing comes out right and eventually I just give up and sit there until I lose all my ideas... and nothin comes out right for anywhere from a few days to a few months (and I've seen someone have an art block for a year O_O)
Blocks suck
So I guess I have eternal writers block then. XD

Lol maybe XD
But What Ashey said is basically it :3
Is your art block any better. :c
DarkCrow Topic Starter

It's a bit on the better side, yes, but I don't think I'll be getting to these drawings as fast as I was.

I'll see if I can't get back into them soon enough though :>
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Viktor Carson (played anonymously)

Could you try this character?
OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Viktor Carson wrote:
Could you try this character?

I should be able to do so, yeah :> I'll add you to the list <3

@InsaneShadow
I'm glad you like her hun :D
Can I jump in the back of the line for another. :D
Viktor Carson (played anonymously)

Thank you so much!!!
Paxton (played by Dog)

How 'bout Pax? Either as a human or a Ceffyl Dwr, either is fine!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Pax wrote:
How 'bout Pax? Either as a human or a Ceffyl Dwr, either is fine!

I should be able to! <3

On one of the pictures, his hair is brown and red, while in the other it's green. Is there a specific color you wanted? :>
Conall (played by Libertine)

Wonderful <3 Thank you!
DarkCrow Topic Starter

InsaneShadow wrote:
Can I jump in the back of the line for another. :D

Sure can <3 Request as many/whatever you want and I'll see if I can get to them or not :> Unlimited amount x3
Rosemary Glass (played anonymously)

Could you do her? I'm still working on her, and she doesn't have any art yet... but I did find
this
child-red-hair-blue-eyes-fungi_wallpapers_41586_1280x800.jpg
picture as a reference.
John Doe (played anonymously)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Sure can <3 Request as many/whatever you want and I'll see if I can get to them or not :> Unlimited amount x3

Well if you say so... Could you maybe look into it on him as well? I have lots of reference images in his gallery.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Perenelle Glass wrote:
Could you do her? I'm still working on her, and she doesn't have any art yet... but I did find
this
child-red-hair-blue-eyes-fungi_wallpapers_41586_1280x800.jpg
picture as a reference.

About how long is her hair, as it says it's long in her profile, so I'd like to ask how different it is from the given picture :> But I'll add her to my list!

John Doe wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:

Well if you say so... Could you maybe look into it on him as well? I have lots of reference images in his gallery.

He looks interesting, I'll add him! :D
John Doe (played anonymously)

Thank you for adding him and Viktor!!!
Rosemary Glass (played anonymously)

Oh... When I was typing that out I had slightly different view of how I wanted her to look. But I love the picture.

Edit: Not sure whether you'll draw her neck, but you can choose whether you'd prefer to draw the scarf or the scar if you do. :D
Willow (played by Zelphyr)

Willow? >.>
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Willow wrote:
Willow? >.>

I'll add her to the list :>

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus