Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Rangus (played anonymously)

Would you mind giving Rangus a shot? I would love a bust for him, but I know a lot of artists find difficulty drawing wrinkles. No hard feelings if it's too much trouble.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Rangus
-I can certainly try hun, but I can't promise anything :< If push comes to shove, is it okay if I do his younger self? (I'll certainly try his current, but again, no promises)

No problem whatsoever. I'll be grateful either way! In fact, the wrinkles might be asking too much detail given this is free. I wouldn't mind if you just did a tired looking face with white hair. Whatever you're more comfortable with.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Rangus
-Cool <3 If it does come to drawing his younger self, does he still have all his facial scars?
Can you something like this
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Yeah, should be able to do that :>

Asheydoo55 wrote:
@Rangus
-Cool <3 If it does come to drawing his younger self, does he still have all his facial scars?
Just the one over his lip :>
Yay! Thank you. :)
Asheydoo55 wrote:
@ForsakenAngel
-One down, two to go! Hope you like him hun <3 [img]http://fav.me/d7oocxx[/img]

<3 Love it! *hugs* :3
Smo (played by Warwick)

Could Smo possibly get some art done o.o it would be appreciated if I
you could
DarkCrow Topic Starter

-ForsakenAngel
Another!

-Smo
No promises dear, I can try, but I'm not very good at animals ; 3 ; I'll certainly try
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Also, @Everyone!
-These might come in a little slow for a while, I'm feeling an art block coming on >_>
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

We wish you luck with your art block!
Conall (played by Libertine)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
Also, @Everyone!
-These might come in a little slow for a while, I'm feeling an art block coming on >_>
It's alright! You've been churning out free art so quickly lately, I can't blame you.
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Also, @Everyone!

I understand how you feel, I had one for months and it bugged me. Take your time, try being around nature and sip some relaxing tea. ^_^
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Also, @Everyone!

Well I can draw to save my life, so i have no idea what your going through at all! :D

But if it's anything like writers block.... ~Shivers~
Blessed be my sister Q_Q
My prayers are with you ;_; <3
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Otaku16Otaku wrote:
Asheydoo55 wrote:
Also, @Everyone!

Well I can draw to save my life, so i have no idea what your going through at all! :D

But if it's anything like writers block.... ~Shivers~
Blessed be my sister Q_Q
My prayers are with you ;_; <3

I can do neither well. So what is it that you're talking about, these blocks? XD
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Archer (because my 'quote' thing isn't working >_>)
-Basically a block is when your brain literally will not let you do almost ANYTHING in that subject. The two blocks most commonly heard of are writer's block and art block.
The former is when a writer can barely get out anything to describe a single thing and usually only comes up with a few sentences to one paragraph... if that.
Artist's block is basically when my head is FULL of ideas but no matter what I do, nothing comes out right and eventually I just give up and sit there until I lose all my ideas... and nothin comes out right for anywhere from a few days to a few months (and I've seen someone have an art block for a year O_O)
Blocks suck
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Asheydoo55 wrote:
@Archer (because my 'quote' thing isn't working >_>)
-Basically a block is when your brain literally will not let you do almost ANYTHING in that subject. The two blocks most commonly heard of are writer's block and art block.
The former is when a writer can barely get out anything to describe a single thing and usually only comes up with a few sentences to one paragraph... if that.
Artist's block is basically when my head is FULL of ideas but no matter what I do, nothing comes out right and eventually I just give up and sit there until I lose all my ideas... and nothin comes out right for anywhere from a few days to a few months (and I've seen someone have an art block for a year O_O)
Blocks suck

So I guess I have eternal writers block then. XD
Asheydoo55 wrote:
-ForsakenAngel
Another!

Yay! <3 :3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [Always Open!] Free Art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus