Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » say one word to describe the person above

Nicolaus (played by SillySpider)

"Alluring"
"Misunderstood is the best word I can sell you, my friend."
"Hmh, keen-eyed would be the word for you, stranger," Zakla spoke with a curt and matter-of-factly nod, her accent gracious like a serpent navigating dark undergrowth. "You have the spirit for the hunt, yet it is not mortal blood that you seek- the quarry you stalk shines and glitters. It is an interesting thing." She knew the people from elsewhere loved their private property, especially if it was of a shiny nature.
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"Tragic. You didn't have much choice, the hurt simply came your way time and time again. Remind me to never get on your bad side though."
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc)

"Purposeful. It's hard to see at times, but just know that, regardless of how lost you may feel, you're good for something."
Wise. You and Jubei might get along honestly...
Rhianna Brooks (played anonymously)

“Red” was all Rhianna could say. He wore red, and seemed to have a red aura around him.
Orginally he was gonna say boring.. but instead said "Inappropriate"
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

Oh, so many choices. But. "Magical."
Rhianna Brooks (played anonymously)

“Boring” and “inappropriate” …
Medea the Necromancer wrote:
Orginally he was gonna say boring.. but instead said "Inappropriate"

“Boring” and “inappropriate” … I get it. The cartoon character doesn’t like me. It has made its point in more than one thread. Spending a lot of time telling me that. Bye.

Astarion Ancunín wrote:
Oh, so many choices. But. "Magical."

“High”
Duncan Diggs (played anonymously)

Noice.
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

Calm, I think.
Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

The Mithra circled around the woman like a vulture spying their next meal. Despite this, his expression was entirely amiable. Regardless of what he looked like, his next word was up for interpretation.
ArSc4Se.png

"Hmm. . . rrrestrained."

By health? By conscious effort? Bho didn't clarify, but some could guess it referred to magical ability. Or perhaps even violence. . .
Supernatural.
Poquito (played anonymously)

He notices Courage and lets out a soft giggle. "Cuddly!" He picks up Courage, despite how afraid the dog probably is of him.
"Oblivious," Harrison stated with a slight curl of his lip. Nothing hid his distaste of the crowd that Poquito ran with.
Constance delighted in the comforting smell of books Harrison gave off. What word would be fitting? Initially she thought of a shark; something that looked all mean but wasn't really. "Misunderstood." She stated with a satisfied nod.
Constance is a bad*** on the low. She keeps it buried, but she learned how to fight early on and she sneaks away to go do her boxing and judo training after going and seeing an Tough Woman MMA competition. She never showed it, but it lit a fire in her heart and she started training, and she currently holds a 1 Win - O Loss - 1 Draw/No Contest fight record.
Poquito (played anonymously)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Constance is a bad*** on the low. She keeps it buried, but she learned how to fight early on and she sneaks away to go do her boxing and judo training after going and seeing an Tough Woman MMA competition. She never showed it, but it lit a fire in her heart and she started training, and she currently holds a 1 Win - O Loss - 1 Draw/No Contest fight record.

(( This is "say one word" not the "headcanons" one! <3 ))
Poquito: Deceiving

Oniyan: Godly

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » say one word to describe the person above

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus