Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909)

The young boy slipped away from his workshop and headed out into the jungle. "i need some fresh air.." he walked at his own pace, taking in the signals from various objects to know where he was headed, because his sightless eyes were no help. The boy atlast stopped in a clearing where a giant hollow tree stood. He walked toward it slowly, cautiously. Who knew if something had moved in after he had left?
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Something had indeed moved in! Or, rather, someone. A very effeminate elf was in the hollow tree, humming lightly as he sat on a wooden rocking chair and flipped through the pages of a book. Long, pointed ears flicked and twitched as she heard someone at the 'door'.

"Oh, company!" he exclaimed, in a rather girlish manner. "People don't usually walk into my home much. How can I help you?" Book was closed and put aside, and Fial stood up and trotted over to take Zaire's hand and shake it delicately. "My name is Fial. It's nice to meet you."
Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Zaire could only stand there, shaking the elfs hand slightly, still alittle in shock. "ah... I'm...Zaire.." the elf lead him inside, as gleefly as ever. Zaire wasn't in a really good mood, but somehow this guy wasn't enough to make him snappy. Which as surprising,knowing who he lived with. "so... You live here now..?"

Fial had Zaire sit down in one of his normal cushioned seats. "Yes, I do! It's such a nice, quaint little place, isn't it? By the way, how did you know it was here?" As curious as ever, Fial sat back down in his rocking chair, watching Zaire. "It's so nice to meet you, Zaire. That's such a wonderful name."

All this kindness was almost too much for the boy, and he scratched his head. "aheh...." I.. Was the one who hollowed this tree out.. I just finished it last month, and I guess I had come back to see it.." he felt the seat with sensitive fingers, creating a mind map of The tree he knew so well.

Fial leaned forward a little, interested. "You hollowed this tree out? Amazing! Ah, of course, if you'd like it back I can move out! I didn't know anyone was doing anything with it." He got up suddenly. "Would you like some tea, Zaire? Or anything else to drink?"

He nodded slightly. "tea sounds nice.." he turned his head toward the window, feeling the wind. " you can keep the tree, by all means! I already have a place to stay. It would be wrong to take yours from you."

Fial went about getting some tea ready. He loved making it the old-fashioned way, in a teapot, instead of any fancy machine. Teapot tea just had a much better taste. "Well thank you very much. Indeed, this tree is someone perfect for a person of my kind." He giggled lightly, a very girly sound.

Zaire waited, smelling the wonderful scent that came from the pot. "so.... How long have you lived here?" He messed with the wrappings on his arms, pulling one strand out of the others.

Fial thought over the question. "A week." he decided, pouring out the tea into two cups. He'd then walk over and place the cup in Zaire's hand. "Careful, it's hot." He'd sit down in his seat again and sip at his tea.

Zaire held the tea, murmuring a quiet "thank you." the tea was indeed hot, he could feel the waves rising from it. "really? Hmmm. You must be quite settled in then!" Zaire smiled.

Fial giggled softly. "Oh, a little bit. It doesn't take much to get me settled, after all!" He sipped at his tea carefully. "So tell me about yourself, Zaire! How in the world did you hollow out this tree?" He was very curious!

"It wasnt hard really. I just had to use a few tools from my workshop. and the tree was already old so.." Zaire braved a sip, and finding if just right, he took another.

Fial nodded a little bit in understanding. "Well...now that we have the 'how', what about the why? Why would you carve out such a giant tree and not have anything planned for it?" He was just too curious about the strange person.

Zaire shrugged, taking another sip. "in the beggining, I was going to use it as an escape from the real world. But as I thought about it, if I had kept digging under ground, I could have used it as an escape tunnel if Fora were to get attacked." He shrugged again. "but, it doesn't matter, really."

Fial listened, nodding slightly. "Well you can always still come here when you wish to get away from everything, Zaire. I don't have any objection to that. I like the company."

Zaire sighed, happy for once. "thanks, Fial. You're a nice guy. Im glad you moved into this tree." he half smiled, one corner of his mouth lifting, which never happened either.

Fial smiled warmly at Zaire, and even though he couldn't see it, he could probably hear it in the elf's voice. "You're welcome! I'm very glad that you made this tree for me to move into." He giggled lightly and sipped at his tea.

Zaire smiled, then sudently turned to the door. "Someones out there." he stood up, opening the door quietly, and caught sight of the heavily camouflaged intruder.

Fial's ears twitched. "Let me see." He went over to the door and peered out, scanning the area carefully. He spotted the intruder and frowned. Camoflauge did nothing to an elf, who was so in tune with nature. "Who are you, and what business do you have here?" Oh yes, Fial, so frightning with your girly looks and feminine-ish voice.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus