Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Zaire silently cursed and took Fials wrist, mumbling," invisibility, one hundred percent." by the time the intruder had whiped around to look at them, they had left the tree and stood defiantly infront of it, silent and invisible. Under his breath Zaire whispered,"don't try to stand agaisnt them. Hes from Astro Camp. Our enemy." he flicked his right wrist and a tiny round explosive, about the size of his thumb,rolled into the palm of his hand."he won't make it to Fora Camp."
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial 'eep'ed as he was taken hold of, staring as they turned invisible! "Well that's useful." he said simply. When Zaire explained about the intruder, Fial 'oooh'ed softly. He just stayed still, watching the explosive roll onto Zaire's hand. "Ah, don't hurt the trees!" he murmured warningly.

Zaire nodded, though they couldn't see eachother. "ill try not to." the intruder snaked toward them, and Zaire stepped forward, and pushed a small button on the bomb. He stuck it into the mans pocket and dashed away, trying his best not to hurt Fial as he ran with him. There was a quiet beep, and a green gas inked into the air. Zaire walked back to the tree, tapping at the small pile of ash that remained with his foot. "Invisibility, zero percent."

Fial squeaked as they were suddenly dashing away, keeping up easily but surprisesd nonetheless. "What in the world was that??" he asked. When they returned to the area, he stared at the pile of ash. "...ah. Well, uh, I see....right then, more tea?" he stuttered nervously, going back into the tree.

"Aheh..." Zaire smiled, scratching his head. "that was a prototype... I guess it works.." he headed inside the tree again, siting again. " I can only make one in every 5 years.."

Fial wondered just what might have happened if the prototype hadn't worked! But he didn't voice his question, he just fiddled with his tea and sat down as well. "Well, let's hope nobody big and scary attacks in the next five years, hm?" Fial said, attempting a rather poor joke.

Zaire laughed, finishing his cup gratefully. " yeah, I hope so." he sighed, and stood. "hey Fial. Are you doing anything? Maybe you could come to Fora with me!"

Fial stood as well, smiling. "I would love to come to Fora with you." He took the cup from Zaire carefully and would put it away. "I have nothing to do at all, so I think it'd be wonderful." He chuckled softly and smiled at Zaire. "Lead on!"

"alright!" Zaire grinned, heading out of the tree and Ito the jungle. "I'll have to introduce you to Gayle! But.." Zaire started down the lush path, feeling Fial's soft footsteps beside him. " I have to make sure Akasha isn't there though. The last thing you need is him up in your face!"

Fial didn't recognize the names, naturally. But he just smiled, chuckling softly. "It's okay, I don't mind. I can handle it." Maybe. He got flustered and shy easily, but still, he was friendly. "I'm excited to meet your friends, Zaire." He walked along beside the sightless man happily.

"heh! I'm glad! It gets pretty boring at Fora with all the same people everyday." he half-smiled, and walked into an empty clearing. Although seeming empty, Zaire walked into the middle and touched the "air" with one finger. The "air" flickered, and a sliding door opened quickly. "here we are!"

Fial nodded a bit in understanding. He followed Zaire to the middle of a clearing, staring as a sliding door opened! "Well that is new." he said softly. He stepped into the door with Zaire, incredibly curious! Fora sounded interesting, at least to him.

He led Fial into the large hidden base. The whole place was hidden by the invisible charm, rimmed by a blue sky. "cool huh?" Zaire quickly passed all of the buildings utill he got to his workshop, a large silver building with several windows on one side.

Fial nodded. "Yes, very!" he agreed. He followed Zaire, looking around often at all the interesting buildings. Once they arrived at the workshop, poor Fial seemed thrilled with all the shiny sparkliness! "Oooo is this your place, Zaire?"

"yeah!" its just my workshop though." he smiles, walking over the a half finished weapon on the table. "it's A dagger for Ria." he lifted his head up at the Sound of another being. "Gayle!" the tall, lanky boy stepped through the hoverdoor, and it made a low hum as he did. Gayle's pale blond hair lay in messy curls all over his even paler head. "w...who's this..?" Zaire smiled. "His name's Fial!"

Fial followed Zaire around like a little puppy. "You make weapons? That is so cool.." He sighed longingly. What a useful skill! He wished he had something like that to do. "It looks amazing." When someone came in, Fial turned to them and smiled brightly. "Oh, hello!" The elf practically sparkled as he gleefully trotted over to take Gayle's hand and shake it. "You're a friend of Zaire's, aren't you? It's nice to meet you!"

"ah...ah... Hi..!" he smiles weakly, shaking the elf's hand. "where.. Did you come from, Fial..?" Zaire continued to work on the dagger, addressing the conversation every once and a while. " hes living in the tree! Can you believe it?" Gayle's surprised expression said "no."

Fial giggled lightly. "Oh, but it's true! I live in a tree in the forest. It's very large, and Zaire hollowed it out! It makes the perfect home, so nice and cozy..." He smiled brightly. "I met Zaire at the tree and he let me come here to Fora! Isn't that so nice of him? I can't believe you all live here, it's so amazing!"

Gayle seemed to lighten up, because he smiled. "really? I helped Zaire hollow that tree out!" he nodded slightly. " there's only roughly around 10 of us in Fora though. Such a big fortress with so little people. It's a shame... Akasha thought there would be life in this jungle." he smiled again. "but hey! You're here, right?"

Fial nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, really! And you did? That's wonderful!" He giggled softly, then smiled. "Ten or ten thousand, it still has people! And where there's people, there will be more people! I garuntee it." He smiled quite happily and then trotted back over to Zaire. "Can we go see everything else? Please?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus