Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

"ahh... Theres not much to see, but sure!" he stood, and they all headed out into the hall. " this hall is where every ones rooms are." they left that building, and Zaire headed into a smaller blue one. "this is the dining hall."
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial was more than happy to see what little there was to see! He followed along excitedly, peeking into the rooms that he was allowed to look into, smiling. "Oooo, that's nice." he commented about the dining hall. He followed close behind Zaire, footsteps light and excited.

Gayle watched Fial, raising an eyebrow. "how come you're so excited? This is just a simple camp!" Zaire continued on, showing him the training center and practice stage. "we all show up here after breakfast and train. You never know when we might get another surprise attack."

Fial smiled at Gayle. "It's NEW!" Anything new was exciting to Fial. "You train? Like, fighting? Oh wow! You all must be so good at it if you train every morning! I'm not very good at fighting." He giggled. "I uhm...I don't really like seeing blood...it makes me sick." He smiled sheepishly.

His reply made Gayle return his smile. Zaire smiled a little at Fials comment. " so you're not made to fight? You can still do plenty of things! Gayle hates fighting too. He usually hides behind Akasha." Gayles face grew red. "hey!!! That's not true!!"

Fial giggled. "Yes, I'm not a fighter! But I can indeed do other things. I really love to paint." He smiled, giggling again as Zaire mentioned Gayle hiding behind Akasha. "It's okay, Gayle! I'd probably be hiding too! Goodness knows I was quite scared when we encountered that man earlier!"

"oh? You like to paint? Awesome!" Gayle blinked, confused. "M-man...?" Zaire nodded. " yeah. He was a great test subject for F42." Gayle seemed to relax a bit. "paint? Huh. Maybe you could paint with Thea! She loves art."

Fial blushed and smiled as he was praised about his painting. "Heehee, it's nothing that special. But I do just love to do it." He brightened as someone who loved art was mentioned! "Really? Can I meet her? I would love to see what art she likes to do!"

"haha. Well, she's very shy, like most children are. But I'm sure she'll be absolutely amazed to see you!" Zaire smiled, and led them outside. "about now she'd be playing with Strex in the field." Gayle butted in, smiling nervously. "what about Poppy?" "oh. That's true... Poppy might plow you over if we don't ask her first!" Gayle smiled. "don't worry, she's really nice once she knows she can trust you!"

Fial was getting rather confused with all these strange names! "Strex? Poppy? Who's Poppy, and why would she get upset with me? I'm not going to hurt anyone." He was so confused! But he just followed Zaire and Gayle closely, knowing they would take him there.

"oh, Strex is our dog. And Poppy is Thea's mom!" Zaire stopped at the edge of the field, and Gayle noticed Thea. "hey!" the small girl lifted her head from her sketchbook, her icy blue eyes widening at the sight of Fial. She stood up and looked at him, her face lighting up in a big smile. " you're an Elf! a real live Elf! Just like in the stories!" Thea ran up to Fial excitedly.

Fial nodded a bit in understanding. "Oooh, okay." He smiled a bit, stopping at the field with the others. Fial. Loved. Kids. And when that little girl seemed so very excited to see him, his face brightened and he smiled at her. "Yes, I am! Ears and everything!" He giggled lightly, pushing his hair back so she could see his ears better. "Your name is Thea, right? I'm Fial. It's lovely to meet you!"

Thea was bursting in excitment. 'wow...!" She took Fial's hand. "You'll be my friend, wont you Fial...?" Zaire couldn't help but smile. looks like Thea had finally found some happiness in a world so cruel to her. Gayle stood beside him, and nearly got tackled by Strex as the big German Shepard raced up to him. "who's the newcomer?" Strex mumbled.

Fial smiled brightly! "Of course I will! I would love to be your friend, Thea!" He smiled happily, but those sensitive ears of his caught the words of the...dog? He blinked and looked at the animal. "Did that dog just talk?" he asked curiously.

"Yay...!" Thea's smile widened impossibly as Strex stood, his chocolate brown eyes showing amazing intellegence. "yes. i did." He bowed slightly. "i am Strex." Thea giggled. "Even animals can become Zerolas!"

Fial smiled. "Well, isn't that something! It's nice to meet you, Strex. I'm Fial!" He glanced at Thea, confused. "What is a Zerolas?" Had Zaire mentioned it before and he'd simply forgotten? Quite possible. Fial was not the best with remembering things.

"everyone here is a Zerola!" she points one finger at her heart. "a long time ago, these men kidnapped us at different times, and implanted tiny chips into our hearts. That's why we do what Zaire does.! And we're alot stronger tha humans and such." Thea smiles sweetly. "Great explaination, Thea."

Fial listened, nodding a little bit in understanding. "Ah, I see. Well then, that makes you very special, doesn't it Thea?" He smiled and patted her head gently. "I feel very lucky to have met Zerolas!" He chuckled softly.

Thea smiled, then hugged Fial, burying her head into his torso. "you're gonna be my best friend...!" Zaire grinned, sitting on his toes under a willow tree. Gayle hurried over to him and sat on his knees. Strex stayed by Fial, looking at him, his warm eyes emotionless.

Fial giggled and blushed, petting her head as she hugged him. "Aw, thank you, Thea. I'd be happy to be your best friend." He smiled over at Zaire excited, as if saying 'Look! I made friends!'. "So Thea, how about you hang out with us? Zaire and Gayle were showing me around a bit. All four--" He glanced at Strex and amended, "five of us should be together!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus