Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Poppy nodded. "alright." she tapped afew buttons on the keypad to lock it. "the rooms all yours."

Thea hopped onto the bed grinning. "this is a nice comfy bed!"
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial giggled softly and smiled, going over to sit down on the bed beside Thea. "Hm, yes it is! You're right, Thea." He smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "It's nice."

Thea giggled. "this is the best room! I know it is!" she hugged Fial,her small arms barely wrapping around him. She yawned. "Fial...im...tired..."

Fial chuckled a little bit. "Is it the best room because I'm in it, you little silly?" When she yawned and spoke, he smiled and pet her head. "Then let's all get some sleep. You can have a little sleepover tonight with me." He laid her down in the bed, tucking her under the covers, then smiled over at Poppy. "Is that alright?"

Thea pulled the covers up to her nose, giggling. "sleep overs! Hehe!"

Poppy almost said "no" right then. She barely knew this guy! she couldnt trust him just yet..but seeing Thea in such a state of happiness made her pause. How could she say no..?

"alright..." Thea smiled. "yaaay! Thanks mommy!"

Fial giggled. "You're such a silly little girl." He patted her head, then laid down on the bed, but over the covers instead of under them. He would just be there for Thea until she fell asleep, then he had plans to move to the floor. He smiled at Poppy. "If you'd like, you can stay too. You can share the bed with Thea."

Poppy shook her head. "im okay. You two have fun." she smiled softly at them, then turned and passed through the hoverdoor. It gave off a low "humm" and turned solid.

Thea pulled the covers up to her nose and smiled. "today has been the best day of my life...!"

Fial nodded slightly. "Alright. Goodnight, Poppy!" He waved at her, then would settle into the bed a little more once she was gone, eyes going to Thea. He giggled softly. "Good. I'm glad." He pet her head gently and then closed his eyes. "Now go to sleep, silly little girl. You're supposed to be tired, remember?"

Thea giggled. 'but im much too excited!" she stared at the ceiling for a long time.

but as Fial had predicted, it wasnt long until the girl was fast asleep.

Fial smiled, and once she fell asleep, he would too. Once morning came, he stirred and sat up, yawning. He stretched and then looked down at Thea, smiling.

the small girl was curled into a ball,hugging her pillow. when she breathed it made a quiet "whoo" sound.

"Fial, you up..?" Gayle's light,timid voice was heard from the other side of the hoverdoor.

Fial got up and walked over to the hoverdoor, opening it so he could see Fial. "I'm awake, but Thea's not." he whispered softly. "Let's let her sleep for now." He stepped out of the room and the door closed behind him. "Good morning, Gayle!" he said, still quiet though.

Gayle smiled at Fial and walked away from the hoverdoor,not wanting to wake up the small girl either.

"G'morning..!"
hestill looked as nervous as ever, but atleast he wasn't jumpy around the elf anymore.

Fial was just as kind, smiling and happy as ever. "Should we go get some breakfast? I think Thea can stay asleep, we'll make sure she has breakfast when she wakes up." He smiled warmly and would start walking. "Did you sleep well, Gayle?"

Gayle looked back at the hoverdoor once before following after Fial.
"huh..? oh, yeah..i guess." He smiled nervously and scratched the back of his neck.
Looking at the Elf, he asked the same thing.
"What about you? Did you get any rest?"

Fial nodded and smiled. "That's good. And yes, I did! Thank you." He smiled. "It was nice sleeping with her. She's very sweet and so cute, it's hard not to have happy dreams with someone like her around!" He giggled softly.

Gayle smiled. He was so happy, this Elf.
"y-yeah. She's the light of this place."

Fial nodded. "I can tell! And she very well should be. She's sweet and innocent and pure, and she always looks on the bright side of things." Like him, in a way. But he didn't realize that. "So Gayle, what do you do on a normal day?"

Gayle shrugged. "well, i train for quite a while...since we need to always be alert..and sometimes i read, or talk to the animals.." His voice got quieter as he continued to speak.

Fial listened and smiled. "You talk to animals? What fun! I find that they always have such interesting things to say, don't you? Perhaps we should go on a walk and see what stories we can get from our furred friends!" He giggled lightly and smiled at Gayle.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus