Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial would slowly, carefully let her go and step back, smiling a little bit. "I...would very much like to be your friend...if you would like me to be, of course." He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck a little.
Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

You could barely hear both Strex and Thea let out a sigh of relief.

Poppy blinked, thinking for a moment.
"i guess we can be friends."

"yay!" Thea took one of Fial's hands and one of her mother's. "were all friends now!" (^^)

Poppy relaxed, smiling at her. "yes, honey. We are."

Fial smiled. "Good. I'm glad." he looked at Thea and nodded. "Well...we should find the boys now, shouldn't we? They're probably done with what they had to do by now." He would pick Thea back up and place her on his shoulders again, smiling warmly.

poppy smiled at them, before turning and walking slowly, at her own pace.

"its almost dinner time, so it would ve easier to meet them there."

Strex nodded. "since the others are gone, its only us and the boys."

Fial listened and nodded, smiling. "Okay. What do you make for dinner?" he asked curiously. "Oh, and can I help? I'd love to lend a hand. I don't want to be a bother, and I really like helping out." He would really enjoy helping them make dinner!

Poppy glanced back at Fial. Man..this guy...I dont know what to think of him... "uhm..sure. More hands mean less work." facing forward again,she looked at the sky, watching it darken.

"We should make...." Thea pondered this for a while. "oh! Lets use the left over meat from yesterday, and make mashed potatoes and rolls!" (^^)

Man did Thea love her potatoes.

Fial smiled. "Great!" When Thea suggested what they should make, he giggled. "That sounds like a great idea, Thea. Very delicious!" He walked along with them to start making supper, quite content that they were letting him help. He hated just standing around while others were doing something.

After a while they were all in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Poppy busied herself with boiling the potatoes, and Thea peeled them. Fial, funny as it is, was put in the job of mashing the boiled potatoes.

"this is gonna be soooo yummy~!"

Fial mashed away, quite happy to be able to help. "I agree!" he said to Thea, smiling. It will definitely be yummy!" He would keep mashing the boiled potatoes, and would help with whatever else needed done as well! He couldn't wait to have a meal with other people. It would be so much better than eating alone.

For the first time in weeks Poppy couldnt help but smile the whole time.she was just so...happy. For so many reasons as well!

"what....is that smell."

A rather gloomy teenage girl walked into the kitchen,clothed entirely in black except for the flaming blood red scarf that covered her face up to her nose and carried to just brush the floor. Even her hair was black. The thing that stood out most about this girl were her eyes. They were bright yellow, and as sharp and a knife. These eyes locked on Fial, and they narrowed,although showing absolutely no emotion.

"oh! Hello Ria! Were just making dinner as all!"

The girl known as Ria nodded slightly, but her attention Remained on the willowy elf.

Fial looked over and paused. "Er...it's supper.." Fial was immediately set off balance by the gloomy teenager, getting a bit clumsy with things now. He felt nervous as she stared at him and looked pleadingly at Thea. If only the little girl were bigger, Fial would have hid behind her!

Thea caught his gaze, and instantly she went to back him up.

"Ria! Dont scare my friend!"

Although the teen looked mean, she had a major soft spot for Thea. And at this request she blinked, and tore her gaze from Fial. "is he new..?"

Thea smiled big. "yeah! His name is Fial!" Ria looked back and him, this time a bit less interrogating. "hello. I am Ria. Welcome to Fora,then."
Thea held out a peeler to her, and she joined them in the kitchen, rolling up her sleeves.

Fial was quite relieved, giving Thea a grateful look. "H-hello. It's...nice to meet you." He nodded a little bit and went back to work, feeling much better not that he wasn't being stared at so intensely. "Ah, thank you...it's rather nice here." He smiled a little, feeling much more relaxed now.

Ria nodded. "indeed."

Poppy glanced at Fial, dropping another peeled potato onto the mashing bowl. "dont worry. Shes not too scary when you get to know her. Just, being an assassin and all, it gives her a name to hold up to."

Fial listened, giving a little nod of his head in understanding. "Okay. Sorry, I'm just...easily intimidated." He smiled sheepishly and gave a little chuckle, mashing the potatoes still. He was loyal to his job, and did good work as well!

now that the potatoes were finished the group continued on to make gravy and rolls until they were done.

Thea stood on her tip toes juuuuust to reach high enough to arrange the silverware on the table as Ria and Poppy brought out the dishes. Zaire and Gayle had not shown up yet, and they most likely wouldnt.

Fial helped Thea set the table and he helped put out the food as well, smiling. "Should I go find the boys?" he asked, smiling warmly. He didn't want them to miss out on this great meal after all!

"oh, alright."

"be careful though! And dont get lost!"

Fial smiled and nodded. "Alright. Don't worry, I promise I'll be safe!" He would hurry off then, going out to find Zaire and Gayle.

Zaire and Gayle were just walking into the main wall.

"do you smell that..?"

Zaire sniffed the air slightly, then nodded. "yes. Its smells like dinner..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus