Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Zaire returned his smile, showing him a thumbs up. She nodded."okay...! Let's all go together..!" Zaire stood up, followed by Gayle. "we still have the farm house and....oh yeah. The tower!" Strex smiled as only a dog could. "fantastic. Let us go."
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial would blissfully take Thea's hand and walk along behind Zaire and Gayle. "The tower?" he asked curiously. "What's the tower?" He couldn't wait to see the rest of this strange but wonderful place. It was so thrilling and exciting, but yet so peaceful and happy.

Zaire talked quietly as they walked. "the tower is the center of the walls that guard Fora. We sit up in the tower sometimes to check for intruders." Gayle nodded. "I wonder where everyone is...?" Thea held Fial's hand tight, skipping along side him. "oh, mommy went out with Ria and Abril to catch dinner!" The boys "oohed", completely understanding. "so they went on a boar hunt.fun." Gayle stuck out his tounge. "I don't like boar meat."

Fial was quite the merry man. He trotted along with Thea, nodding in understanding when they talked about the tower. He listened with a smile as Thea told the others where everyone else was. "Oh come now, Gayle, boar meat isn't that bad. You just have to prepare it properly!"

"eh, I'm more of a salad type of guy." Gayle smiled,scratching his head. Zaire looked up at the tower as it came into view. "the guys are still here. I wonder where they are...?" Thea looked up at Fial. "so Fial, where did you come from..?"

Fial giggled. "Well I suppose I can understand that." He looked around curiously. "Guys? You mean there's still more of you? And what a silly question, Thea. I came from a forest!" He giggled lightly. "Not the one I live in currently, granted, but a forest!" He smiled down at her.

"yes, there's more of us! there's Shilo,Brayan, and Akasha that are still roaming about." Zaire led the group into the tower, climing up the spiral staircase. "oooh...! of course!" Thea smiled, nodding. "Elves always live in forest! because they protect them, right?" In the back, you could lightly hear a snort. Gayle looked back at Fial. "So, are there more of you in the forest..?"

Fial nodded at Zaire's words, smiling as Thea spoke to him. "Mhm. That's right, Thea. Nature is a big part of us, so we live there. We protect the forest, and the forest protects us!" He glanced over to Gayle and grew quiet for a moment. "Ah...well...not in this particular one.."

As he said this, all three of them looked at Fial. Thea looked at him sadly, tightening the grip on his hand. "I'm sorry, Fial..!" Zaire paused a moment before opening the door to the top of the tower.

Fial blinked, then smiled a little and waved his hand dismissively. "Oh, no, no don't worry, it's fine! Everything's just fine!" He smiled, but it didn't quite reach his eyes yet. He walked into the tower with Thea, busying himself with looking around.

The small child looked at Fial a bit longer, seeing his pain from the look in the elf's eyes. They strode into the large circlular room, the north wall made of all windows, showing a view of the lush jungle. "this is the tower."

Fial looked around. "Ooooo. What does the tower do? To you just use it to see far away and keep watch on things, or something else?" He was curious! He walked over to the windows. "Oh wow, that's really neat!"

"well, that's pretty much all we use it for... But during the night we can set it up to guard us in the dark." Zaire shrugged, scratching his head. "it's not much, from what I hear."

(hello..?)

(Eep! Oh man I am soooo sorry! Apparently this slipped through my notifications and I never saw it! >.< Sorry about that!)

Fial nodded a little in understanding. "Well anything is better than nothing, you know. But really, this is quite cool!" He smiled at the others. "So where are we going next?" He found this place very interesting! As well as the people, too!

(that's okay! ^^ it happens to the best of us!)

Gayle shrugged. "that's pretty much it. Fora isn't all that big." Thea smiled. "someday it will be a giant city! watch, it will!" Zaire smiled,sighing. "someday."

Fial nodded in understanding. "I see. Well it's very nice! I really like it." He smiled at Gayle and Zaire. "I'm sure it will be! I look forward to it." He looked down at Thea, then. "So what shall we do next, hm?"

"I dunno.. Ooh! We should get you a room! Why don't you join us?" Thea smiled brightly up at Fial, full of excitement. "that would be the best!! Oh, Fial, how old are you?"

Fial smiled. "A room? Me? Really??" He smiled down at Thea. "That would be very cool!" When the question was asked, he blinked and then blushed. "Ah...well...how old am I actually, or just how old is my body?...heh." He smiled sheepishly. "See, elves live a long time. Our bodies grow much slower than normal. So...I'm kind of over two-hundred years old, if we're going by how old I actually am."

Two pairs of widened eyes look upon him, Zaire trying his best as all. "wow-! But you look so young!" the child didn't quite understand the concept, but she continued to smile anyway. "maybe you could marry mommy!" (^^) Zaire snorted. "that woman wouldn't let anyone close enough to do so."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus