Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial spotted them and waved enthusiastically. "Zaire, Gayle! It's time for supper, c'mon now!" He smiled at them both and would rush over to usher them to the table with the others. "It's going to be delicious, everyone helped cook it!"
Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

Gayle smiled.

"really? Even you, Fial??"

Zaire smiled slightly. "i bet its gonna be great."

Fial nodded excitedly. "Even me! And I hope it's good. It sure smells like it." He'd go with them to the table and sit down. He was quite happy about the whole thing!

They sat down and Poppy called for prayer.

Everyone took each other's hands. Thea happily took fial's left hand, while Ria hesitantly took his right.

(notification mishap~?)

(Yep, sorry ^^; )

Fial contently held hands with both girls and closed his eyes, bowing his head as well. Once prayer was over, he'd let the others get food before doing so himself!

(no worries! ^^)
Everyone dug into the feast, enjoying themselves clearly.

"wow! Fial this really is delicious!"
Zaire smiled at the elf, taking another bite.

Gayle agreed.

Even Strex had returned, eating his own bowl at the table.

"this meal was worth making."

Fial smiled and blushed. "Really? Great! I'm glad." He munched on the food as well, thinking it was good too! "It was great to make it with everyone else. I guess what they say is true; food tastes better when you share it with friends!"

Poppy nodded. "definetly true! It adds just a little touch."

The hall filled with warm conversation, and zaire spoke up beside fial.

"so, are you finally getting used to being here?"

Fial was quite content just eating with all the friends! When Zaire spoke up, he smiled. "Yes! I love it here. It's so wonderful. Everyone is so nice, and the place is so beautiful. I just love it." He giggled softly. "It's much better than a lonely tree trunk!"

Zaire smiled. "maybe it was fate that you moved in!"

Sooner or later things died down and some people left the table to head out early. After a while only the boys, Poppy and Thea remained with Fial.

Poppy stood, picking up her plate. "let's call it a night."

Fial smiled brightly. "Yes! Fate!" He finished his meal and would help clean up, letting the others go their ways. He helped Poppy clean up, then nodded. "Yes, I think that's a good idea. It's been a long, exciting day for everyone." He smiled and rubbed Thea's head gently.

Thea hugged fial around his waist and yawned.

"yeah.. Im tired." then she looked up at Fial again. "you still dont have a room!"

Poppy and the boys came out of the kitchen, having finished washing the dishes.

Fial picked her up, holding the little girl with a gentle smile. "Oh, well I suppose this is true. I guess I need to get a room." He giggled softly and smiled at Thea, then looked at the others. "I think I'll need your help with that one, of course."

"that wont take too long. With so many rooms you'll easily get to find one you like."

The small group left the giant kitchen, turning the hoverdoor on solid mode.

Thea hopped out of Fial's arms and around his shoulders again. "why do elves have long ears..?" she playfully tweaked his ear gently, not to hurt him.

Gayle looked around tiredly, his eyes catching every moment from the surrounding jungle.

Fial let her move around and when she tweaked his ear he squeaked and giggled. The ears were ticklish! "Because we just do, I suppose." He chuckled a little. "Elves have always had long ears. It's just like why you have ears like you do." He stuck his tongue out playfully. "After all, what if you're the one with weird ears?" he teased.

Thea giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"hey,no fair! That means all of us are weird and Fial is normal!" she continued to giggle, pulling on her own ears.

Poppy smiled at her daughter, shaking her head. "silly girl."

Fial laughed lightly and smiled. "Yep!" he said, poking at her side gently. He smiled warmly. "Alright then, let's go get me a bedroom, shall we?" He would walk along with them quite happily. This was...wonderful. It was almost like a family.

Family.

Fial suddenly stopped walking. He got a blank look on his face for a moment, and then looked...sad. He shook it off a moment later though, and just kept walking.

Thea looked down at Fial when he paused. Was something bothering him..? Poppy noticed this aswell' but neither said anything. Once in the hall Poppy gestured to all the rooms with blue hoverdoors.

"those are all the empty rooms. Go check them out and see which one you like best."

Fial nodded slightly "Alright." He walked into the hoverdoors, checking out a couple rooms before he decided on one. "Here we are. I like this one." He smiled a little and would let Thea off his shoulders, sitting down on the bed for a moment. "It's nice."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus