Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey)

Fial giggled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heheheh...yeah, my body is kind of on 'pause' from growing for a while. That's why elves live so long." When Thea spoke of marrying someone, he blushed! "A-ah, no, I don't think that would work well..." When Ziare spoke, he was given a glance. "What do you mean?" he asked curiously.
Zaire M'lill (played by DL909) Topic Starter

"Poppy just seems so hostile to us guys... I don't think any of us know too much about her. She just appeared infront of Fora with Thea the day of the Escape. But the woman's put all her energy into protecting Thea and becoming stronger."

Gayle crossed his arms,thinking. "it's like she's on a mission.."

the little girl jumped up and down excitedly. "I'm sure you would make mommy happy if she saw you!"

Zaire nodded. "she was kicked out of her old town because no one believed what she said when she saw an elf in the forest." he shrugged. "pretty sad,actually."

Fial listened, frowning a little. That didn't sound good. "Well, I'd like to see her." he said softly. "Especially if she was kicked out of her town for a reason like that." He smiled however as Thea got so excited and he ruffled her hair playfully. "Okay, okay. Then take me to her, Thea. I'd like to meet her."

"what time is it Gayle..?" the boy glanced at his watch. "three fourty." then both of them groaned. "we have a check-down to do at four...." Zaire frowned. "I guess you can hang out with Thea and Poppy untill we get back then,Fial."

Thea nodded. "yeah! Then we can get you a room next to ours!"

Zaire and Gayle waved at the two as they headed outside of the inner wall, on their way to work.

"bye~!!" (^^)

Fial smiled a little. "It's okay. I don't mind staying." He waved them off. "Bye, be careful!" Then his attention went to Thea. "So!" He smiled at her. "What do you want to do, Thea?" He leaned down a little to be closer to her height, putting his hands on his knees.

"let's find mommy first. Then we can get you a room, and you can become a full member of Fora!" Thea smiled.

Strex,who had been silent this whole time, finally spoke up. "I think Poppy should be just coming back from the outer training. She said she'd be back today."

Fial blushed a little bit and smiled. Staying here with other people was a lot nicer than staying in that tree by himself. He smiled at Thea and nodded. "Alright. Let's go find her, Thea. And of course, Strex too." He chuckled softly and would take Thea's hand.

"okay!" Thea took his hand and the small group headed back down the stairs, and once outside, headed South, toward the back entrance. Strex trotted beside Fial quietly, his eyes catching every movement.

Thea began to sing. "Fial's in Fora! Fial's in Fora! Were gonna have fun! Yes we are!" (^^)

Fial would smile and followed the little girl, holding hands with her as they went along. When she started to sing, he giggled and blushed, smiling quite happily. He wasn't used to being treated so nicely. People were often wary of elves.

But he had no intention to ruin the little girl's happiness. He let her sing on, smiling and following along with her to look for her mother.

Thea continued to sing, Strex flicked and ear. "she's just entered the main gate." thea smiled. "oh yaaaaayyyyy!!!" she wiggled with excitment.

Fial giggled lightly and smiled at her. "You won't be able to see her very well from down there, Thea. Come here." He picked her up and settled her on his dainty shoulders, walking along and holding her hands to make sure she wouldn't be able to fall off of him. "Isn't that view much better?" he asked, smiling up at her.

Her eyes widened in wonderment As she took in the new world around her.

"wow~! it's so much cooler from up here!" thea patted Fial's head gently. "you're the best!"(^^)

Strex smiled his canine smile As he watched the two. What a friendship they'll have...

"she's now entered Fora. We should see her any second now."

Fial was quite happy that she enjoyed the view. "I'm glad you like it." He looked around, keeping an eye out for this woman, though Thea would probably see her first! She had the height advantage now, after all! Still, Fial would keep an eye out, smiling.

"hey,Strex! Come 'ere! I caught a rabbit for you."

The dog flicked and ear and trotted forward As Poppy finally came Into view. She was a woman of normal height, with sun tanned skin and clothed in light green leather armor. Pausing to pet the canine Zerola, she dropped a dead white-tailed rabbit at his paws.

"thank you."

Thea giggled. "mommy,mommy! Look who's come to meet you!"

Poppy took her gaze from Strex and in Thea's direction. It landed on Fial, and her eyes widened.

"w-what in Lord's name..."

Fial walked over, Thea still on his shoulders, and lifted his hand sheepishly. He smiled shyly. "Hello...I'm Fial. I'm an elf." He fidgeted slightly, then lifted Thea off his shoulders and gently set her down. "I uhm...I met Zaire, in the forest. And he brought me here, to meet everyone."

Thea smiled up at her mother, but didn't say anything.

"so...Fial..."

She avoided his gaze, and held her tounge.

"t-thank you for taking care of my daughter."

The woman forced her gaze up to his, and lit up a tiny smile.

Fial smiled at the word of thanks and nodded. "Of course, it's not a problem! She's very sweet, I love spending time with her. We're going to be great friends, right, Thea?" He looked down at the little girl and smiled, then looked up to Poppy. "Um...are you okay?" he asked softly, holding his hand towards her.

"yes! We are!" this comment made Thea jump up and down in excitment once more.

Strex watched them from his spot, pausing silently.

Poppy looked down at Thea. Her hand raised to her mouth and she fought back tears. "I'm fine..."

It was rather obvious that the poor woman wasnt 'fine' at all. He stepped a little closer, then, ever so gently, he pulled her towards him and gave her a soft hug. Touching her as if she were glass, and might break if he put even a fraction of pressure on her. He just hugged her, gently, hoping it might make her feel better.

Poppy's cheeks blossomed to a dark red, as she was hugged.
Thea blinked, holding her breath. Even strex looked up.

No one had dared get this close to her before, fearing she would explode.
In a way of saving Fial, Thea hurried to her mother and hugged her too. "mommy, Fial's really nice, please be his friend...!" just as Poppy opened her mouth to argue.

But nothing came out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Zaire and Fial

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus