Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

*Learns everything he can from said teacher and offers to take her out to dinner in return payment*

Tosses a set of juggling clubs!
Kyra45 Topic Starter

*attempts to juggle*

*tosses yard sale stuff*
*picks out some of the good stuff and donates the rest to charity*

*Tosses some frozen margaritas!*
*Holds her cell phone in her hand then suddenly it gets knocked out of her hands replacing the cell phone with frozen margaritas* What the- *looks down at her hands* SWEET! Frozen Margaritas!

*Her phone falls to the person below*
*Prank calls the Five-o to arrest the person below*

Throws a get out of jail free card to next person
*never does anything to get arrested for, so...*

Passes along the get out of jail free card to the person below
*gets paper cut from the get out of jail free card*

AGH! IT BURNS!

*sets card ablaze and throws nonchalantly over shoulder*
*dances out of the way so that it doesn't burn his long, long hair and stomps it out*

Yikes, that was close!

*throws a huge ice cream sundae with triple chocolate fudge topping, in a lidded container*
He was cutting a hedge with a chainsaw on a rope before getting the ice cream to the face.

*Chainsaw slips from his hand flying to the person below*
Whoa! *manages to catch the chainsaw out of reflex* Well, that went better than I imagined. *Throws the chainsaw at a juggling street performer, knocking him over in the process* That'll make your act interesting!
*Steps over the downed street performer* Interesting?

*Throws the rest of her Fran Pocky over her shoulder* Game's on!
*Catches pocky and eats it* "Yum pocky."

*Throws pen*
Bagara (played by GoddessKitty)

Bagara catches the pen and saves it to add to her mass collection of art supplies. She grabs a case of Monster and lobs it at the nearest person.
He catches the Monster, gulps every single one, milks a cow then throws twenty arrows at someone using his bow.
Gets pinned to the wall with the twenty arrows and manages to stay alive. "ooh what did i wander into" grabs a rabid possun and thows it at the person below me.
*catches the rabid opossum in a bag and tosses it on to the next person*
*Get's hit in the head with the bag of Rabid possum, and inexplicably falls of a cliff towards the next person*
*is hit by a falling StrangeDisease, with a bag of rabid possums on her head. Falls through portal grabbing onto Strange out of reflex, pulling her along*
*was enjoying a picnic out in the woods until out of nowhere Oaky and Strangedisease fall onto his sandwiches and mashed potatoes, triggering yet another wormhole taking the three of them, as well as the lunch into it.*

"What the... can't I enjoy lunch without someone dropping from the sk- GHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
*Was playing Portal 2 when suddenly a wormhole opens up and drops 3 people and a picnic into his room* *blinks* *shakes head* *blinks* *tosses entertainment center out the window*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Throw something at the person below you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus