Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"We should probably check down that hall. See whats down there." Fal says referring to the other party rooms and the guards office.
"Alright, well, let's check then."Traxton said, motioning for Fal to lead the way.

Walking out Fal closed the door when you where both out. The janitor came by and locked the room looking at it nervously. Fal looked back but continued walking down the hall.
Traxton followed after. "So, after we're done with this visit what're we gonna do?"Traxton asked.

"We then need to go back and file it. But first I want to speak to some staff around here about personal experiences here. For reference." Fal says peeking into the side party rooms. Each one has some tables and chairs as well as a large vent.
"Am I the only one whose reminded of those Alien movies by those?"Traxton asked, glancing at the vents. "I swear a little alien spdiers gonna crawl outta those any minute now."He added. "So, who we going to interview first?"He asked.

"I am not sure. Probably the man at the prize corner and one of the other employees around." Fal says peeking into the security office. Walking in he looks around seeing nothing out of the ordinary. Some pictures kids drew on he wall, posters a fan and other small assorted things.
"Alright, well, let's get that over with then."Traxton said.

Looking at all the tv like monitors on the ground Fal had a questioning look as he moved out. He shook it off and looked at Traxton. "Yea let's go. Would you like to interview him?"
"Sure why not."Traxton said.

"Hello can I help you?" The employee at the stand said as we approached. "Yes we just need to ask you a few questions. Get a comment or two about this place from you for our report." Fal said smiling not yet revealing them being detectives as not to startle anyone.
"So, how long have you been working here?"Traxton asked.

"From today going on two months." He says looking his same self nothing hinting at discomfort.
"Alright, has anything weird been going on around here lately?"Traxton asked.

"Weird? Like what?" He asks not sure what you are meaning.
"Well, just anything weird. Anything out of the ordinary going on?"Traxton said.

"Well other then the amount of animatronics which is not really a problem nothing. They are creepy at first but you get used to them."
Traxton nodded. "You got any questions for him?"He asked Fal.

"Just one thing." Fal focused on him. "Do you have any fears about being here? You ever felt scared or in danger?" Fal asks pen and note pad out. "Oh an odd question?" The employee asks. "Well when I started working here the animatronics were a bit creepy. But everyone seems to feel that way. Most people anyway. You get used to it though."He says with a laugh. "Is that all?" "Yes it is. Thanks for your time." Fal says as he signals Traxton and him to move.
Traxton followed after Fal. "So, who we ask'n next?"Traxton asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus