Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Oh the puppet being creepy? Well the children aren't afraid of it. May just be your taste with those kind of things. It is creepy to some but then again so are spiders and snakes."
Traxton didn't reply, and glanced at the Puppet's present box. "Okay. Are there any other Animatronics around?"Traxton asked.

"Well there are the one on the stage and one in the kids area behind you. But that one doesn't really work." He says scratching his head. "Would you like to see it next?" He asks as the ones on stage walk off.
"Uh, yeah sure. That works."Traxton said.

"This one was always a problem. The young kids and toddlers kept taking it apart. Putting it back together proved a large problem and unneeded choir as it would be destroyed the next day. So we just left it like this. It was originally a new form of Foxy do you know him?" He asks. "Now. Well now we call it the mangle." He says pointing to the mess of naked exoskeleton on the floor with small kids playing with it. It had one eye and another on the floor. It also had a second head with one eye. On the wall was a poster with it's head. "Now that one is creepy." Fal said looking at the mess of parts.
"Uh... When I was a kid we used to have one of these in my old town. I think. I never went to it, but some of my friends kept going on about how cool the pirate character was. I dunno if that's foxy or what ever though."Traxton said before looking at Mangle. "Yeah it is creepy. But I can't help but feel bad for it. Why don't you guys just put it in an off limits area? Or tell the parent's whose kids pull it apart to keep control of their kids?"Traxton asked.

"It just ends up being too expensive and a lot more work. Plus it's a robot I don't think it feels pain." The employee says smiling a bit. A child then picks up the second head and lifts it pulling some of the heavy robot up before dropping it and walking off. "Does seem a bit wrong. But it isn't alive at least." Fal says looking at it.
"I'd still try and keep those kids off of it."Traxton said shaking his head.

"Well easier said then done. You try keeping these things running." He said. Fal walks up and and examines the 'mangle'. "Why does it have two heads?" He asks. "Not sure. The model was just like that. A parrot or something. I don't think it really matters." He says crossing his arms.
"Maybe the guys that made it or were putting it back together thought it would be funny to stick a second head on it?"Traxton offered.

"Well it's all trivial really. Would you like to see the bots on stage?" He asks. "Yes you ready detective?" Fal says then asks you.
"Uh... we've already seen the bots on the stage before. Are there any other Animatronics you guys have?"Traxton asked.

"Well there are some older models out back. They where from the old location. We mainly use them for scrap now. I don't know much about them. But the Janitor knows a bit more then me. If you would like I could get him to show you?"
"Alright, let's do that."Reggie said.

"Hey Scott. Would you mind taking these inspectors out back to see the old models?" The employee asks. "Sure." The late aged man about in his late fifties. "I will show them to these guys." Coming out of the bathroom he puts his things next to him. "Follow me. They are in the back there." He points to a door labeled parts/ services. "Ok we will follow." Fal says as the employee walks off for other duties.
Traxton followed after Fal and Scott. "So, whats different about these old models?"Traxton asked.

"They were from the old location. They are the original animatronics but they are so. Well not pleasant. They were then taken up and replaced by the new more kid friendly ones." He says unlocking the door.
"Oh god. If those are the kid friendly ones, how creepy are the non-kid friendly ones?"Traxton asked.

"Well they have looked better." Scott says opening the door. Turning the dim light no the small room lit up. As you look in the room on the ground is the faceless and left hand less purple bunny animatronic slumped over. On the left wall is the yellow hand less chicken animatronic. Immediately around the corner seeming to have fallen over is a bear animatronic. Its hat fallen next to it as it looks up with a creepy almost grin. Around the corner standing tall and still was a fox animatronic with several torn pieces off his suit. "These are the old ones."
Traxton practically squealed when he Saw the bear. "Holy crap! I always ate at that restaurant when I was a little kid! I forgot the name of the place, and the name of the bear, but I ate at that place all the time!"Traxton said in an almost nostalgic tone of voice.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus