Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

Fal looked a bit disgusted by them. "Why are they still in their suits? If they are spare parts why not take out the endoskeleton?" Fal seemed a bit scared of them. Unlike the other ones he had seen. "I am not sure. The company does things weird. But that one their. Bonnie. He always scared me the most. In a way seeing him broken here is kind of a good sight. But then. Then he seems more decayed and. It's just unsettling." The janitor says on a small rant. Fal walked over and looked at the chicken. "I am assuming they are all called the same?" He asks. "Yea. Bonnie, Chika, Freddy and Foxy." He replies. "Strange why they haven't been just taken apart." Fal says again looking into the dislocated open mouth of the old Chica.
"FREDDY! That's his name!"Traxton said at the mention of Freddy. "Y'know, he wasn't as pants wettingly terrifying when I was a kid."Traxton stated flatly. "'least he's still in one piece. Bonnie's missing a hand and his freaking face and Chica's jaws broken, and she's missing her hands."Traxton said, before glancing at Foxy. "Okay, maybe he's not the only one in one piece."He added.

"Well maybe how the kids don't find the ones out there creepy you didn't when you where young." Fal says moving to look at Foxy. "He does seem in a good condition. Well on the outside." Fal comments on the fox. "Yea they are creepier when your older it seems." Scott replies. Fal goes back to Chika and touches her arm gently. Turning he looks at Freddy. While he looks at the bear and helps the Janitor put him against the wall he gets a chill.
"So, do thy get used for anything but parts?"Traxton asked.

"Nothing. We keep them out back and when we need pieces we take a bit. They are not used for anything else." He says looking in the rather spacious room. Fal couldn't shake this odd feeling like something was watching him. Turning his head he went over to Chica. "Did it's eyes move?" Fal says looking at her noticing her eyes gone from frontal to right where he stood.
"Wha?"Traxton asked glancing over at Chica. Similarly with the puppet, something was definitely off about Chica. It wasn't any where near as bad as the puppet, but Traxton could certainly feel a shiver going down his spine and could hear very faint whispers.

"Oh yea. Her eyes are broken. Basically they are lazy." Scott says rotating the eyes back. "Something is indeed wrong with these ones." Fal says seeming afraid of them. "Well their history is a bit. Well disturbing."Scott explains a bit dodgy of telling their story.
Traxton glanced at Scott. "What happened to 'em?"He asked.

"I thought you would have known? Well it is past history and I should not talk about it. But if you are curious." He leans up on the wall in front of Bonnie. "They were believed to be parts of some childrens disappearances. It was the reason the last location was abandoned and left to rot."
"Wait, what?"Traxton asked surprised.

"I heard about that. It was mainly rumor and what not." Fal comments. "Yea it was never made anything but rumor. However we will never truly know. But was their anything else that you wanted me to explain?"
"Uh, not that I can think of no."Traxton said.

"Well if you want you can stay here and examine them a bit more. I need to get back to work. Hope this helped." He says walking out. "You did thank you." Fal says. He nods and walks out.
"So, you think that's true? What he said?"Traxton asked

"Well it would play into what I suspect. But we can't confirm anything for now. It's wonder they don't completely dismantle them." Fal looks over at the Foxy animatronic. "At least I can see why they remade them."
"I don't get why they didn't just make new costumes, and re use the weird robot inside these."Traxton said.

"Likely they needed remodeling. These older models would likely of had worse joints and things. The newer ones would likely be more mobile and such."
"Well, if it kept 'em from moving around."Traxton said.

"Yea. Whatever the states of these ones they don't seem capable of walking. Some like Bonnie almost look 'dead'."
Well, anything else we need to check out?"Traxton asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus