Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

November 4th 1987
Wednesday 10:00 AM
Taking Tuesday off to get some final details and relax the two went in the one car to drive the the pizzeria. In Fal's car they talked about what to do. "Ok you ready? When we get in their we act normal and talk to staff. I managed to get us a tour and we are allowed to speak to any employees present. As well as the janitor who works out back during the day."
"Well, that'll be helpful."Traxton said. "Well, let's get this over with."Traxton added. He and fal got out of the car and headed inside. Traxton didn't say much, and simply waited for Fal to go speak to who ever he needed to to start the tour.

Walking in Fal approached a man standing in front of the stage talking with two employees. "Excuse me are you Mr Hamilton?" Fal asks the man. The man is dressed a bit more better then the others. He wore a casual suit and black tie. "Yes I am. I take it you are the two here for the tour?" "Yes we are. May I talk to you in private for a minute sir?" Fal asks again. "Yes one moment." He says before turning to the employees and saying something else. "Ok back to work." He says and they walk off. "Come back stage." He says getting on stage where the animatronics stand and he goes behind the stage. There nothing much resides other then some boxes and counter weights and such for the curtain.
Traxton followed Fal and Mr. Hamilton back stage, doing his best to avoid making eye contact with the Animatronics. He took a seat on one of the boxes once backstage.

"Now I have heard about your inspection. Would you care to give me some more details?" Mr Hamilton asks. "Well Mr Hamilton." "Please call me George." He interrupts. "Ok George. We simply need to look around check for safety problems if any. Check out your security and some background checks. These things are all routine. Take a statement or two and I will run it though with my superiors and we will be out of your hair." Fal explains confidently. "Well if that's all go ahead. Just avoid disturbing the party." He says pointing to the party room where some kids are arriving. "Well I have to go now. I will inform everyone of your inspection." He smiles and walks out informing his employees.
"Alright, so I assume we're checking the party room first?"Traxton asked. "Or are we splitting up or something?"He asked.

"No stay together. If we do we can see more details. But I think we could go check out that arcade area. I saw someone bringing another animatronic or something out. It was a small one though." I say walking off the stage past the main three. Looking over near the merry go round was a short humanoid animatronic laughing and handing balloons to kids.
"Alright."Traxton said heading out with Fal. "Oh god. Are you freaking kidding me?! Of course they were keeping THAT creepy ass thing in the back last time we were here."Traxton groaned when he saw Balloon Boy. "Things' laugh is kind of annoying too."He added, quickly growing tired of Balloon Boy's laugh.

"Yea but it seems rather harmless. Doesn't even have proper hands." Fal points to the ring hands for holding his sign and balloons. He looks around the childish creature before putting his hand on it's head.
"Can you get it to shut up?"Traxton asked. He glanced at the Prize corner once more, seeing a child getting a toy from the puppet. Traxton shivered. The puppet still had the two white dots in its eyes, which seemed to move around now that he thought about it. Thankfully this time, Traxton looked awya before he started seeing the Dark shapes or hearing anything.

"It seems simple. Like it just laughs an hands out balloons." Fal says looking at you. "Whats wrong? That box again?" He asks feeling a bit concerned.
"Seriously, how are these kids not creeped out by that thing? Something about it really seems off. I don't mean just creepy like this guy, or the guys up on stage, but every time that thing pops up in my head just everything about it seems wrong"Traxton said.

"I will get a close look." Fal says walking up to the puppet before it goes into the box. Examining it before it goes back in."Excuse me would you be able to bring that puppet out of the box? I wish to examine it." "Oh yes sir inispecter." He says opening the box and the puppet comes out. "So whats this thing called?" Fal asks. "Oh the puppet is what we call it." "What about the other ones?" "Oh the chicken is Chica, the bunny Bonnie, the bear and our mascot is Freddy and the boy is Balloon Boy." The employee says. "Well thanks for that." Fal says writing a few notes.
Traxton watched Fal walk off to better examine the puppet.

"It's thin and hooked into the box. The arms seem to work on some kind of pulley system. Over all harmless." Fal says almost laughing at it. Seeing it up close like this was rather funny. Then an employee came over. "Are you two here for the tour?"
"Uh, yeah."Traxton replied. "I assume you're our tour guide?"He asked.

"Yes I am. Now shall we begin? We can start with this room and the two animatronics here if you like?"
"Sure, let's go with that."Traxton said.

"Well the one in the box aptly named the puppet is a means of handing out prizes to the customers. Handing your tickets to the employee who then tuns it through the machine. Then the puppet will emerge with the gift that was wanted." He says wearing a slightly different uniform from the other man. It is possible he is a manager of some kind. "Then that one over there is Balloon boy. He is harmless. Stands around giggling and saying hello to kids while offering them balloons." He explains tapping the human like animatronic.
"Any reason why the Puppet over there is so creepy?"Traxton asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus