Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Well I have it from good sources you stole them from another kid. Now you can hand them back and leave with no trouble or we will have trouble." He looks at the two with a scowling expression.
"Oh really?"Roxxie asked. "And what are you gonna do if I don't?"Roxxie asked, folding her arms across her chest.

Fal rolls his eyes not wanting to start anything. He stealthily shows his badge and looks at the girl hinting for her to return the tickets or prize.
Roxxie looked at the bagde with a surprised look, before it quickly became a look of anger. "Fine."She grumbled shoving the toy gun int Fal's hand. "Here ya go asshole."She said before stomping off. She was soon followed by her friend, who was still nervously eyeing the box the Puppet was in.

What the hell is her problem? He thinks to himself. "Sorry about that. Could we replace this for the tickets it cost?" He asks talking to the man counter.
The man shrugged. "Sure."he said, pulling out the tickets and taking the gun.

Fal walked back to the others. "Here you go. Who was that girl by the way? She seemed extremely aggressive."
"Her names Roxxie. She's a bully at my school."Allison explained, taking her tickets. "Thanks man."Traxton said.

"No problem. I may look into her a little later." Fal says moving to table and standing next to it. "Well so far so good." He says to Traxton.
"Save for that thign that came out of the present box."Traxton said. "How the hell did they let that thing be used at a kids restaurant?"Traxton asked.

"Well it is. Creepy to us but most of the kids like it. Strangely enough." Fal says sitting down as an employee brings a pizza out for us and places it on the table.
"Don't understand how though."Traxton said.

"I hear you." Fal says taking a bit of pizza as the kids take one as well. "Are you enjoying the pizza?" Chica says raising the arm with the cupcake.
Traxton gave a slight jump when Chica suddenly said something. "Jesus!"He said. "Practically gave me a heart attack."He grumbled.

Chica looked at the shocked man. "Do you require help?" She asks. "Ah no he is fine." Fal says hoping she leaves. "Good bye then." She says walking off.
"Jesus... did they program those things to be ninjas or something?"Traxton asked.

"I think it is their joints and things. They are made for much smoother movement. I read something about animatronics and robotics getting much smoother and cleaner movements." Fal says partially explaining.
"No robot should be that quiet."Traxton said.

"Well I doubt they are mus of a threat. They may be quiet but I doubt they are deadly."
Traxton nodded, glancing back at the puppet's present.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus