Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Thats what I am saying. But I am not sure. Those were all written up as isolated incidents but the fact each place closed down after each one is a bit too suspicious to pass up."
Traxton nodded. "Maybe the places covered the disappearances up?"Traxton offered.

"Thats what I think. But I need to confirm these theories. Plus trying to find out about this 'killer'." He says still a bit upset with the topic.
Traxton nodded nodded. "Yeah.... uh.... So let's narrow down the possible suspects as best we can. Do we have nay ideah ow the murders were committed?"Traxton asked.

"No suspects. We should focus on working into the pizzeria. Hopefully it will give us more information." He said giving a slight yawn.
Traxton nodded. "Alright so when we going to get that info?"Traxton asked.

"We can go into the pizzeria tomorrow. We will need to come back a few more times to get the interviews."
Traxton nodded. "Alright."He said.

The night progresses as the two get to know each other and soon they go to bed. It is a long night as the anxious Fal tries and fails to get sleep. But soon realizes he needs it and falls asleep.

November 2nd 1987
Monday 7:45 AM
The next morning Fal is up and making coffee while looking at a paper. Nothing of interest." He says putting it down. Taking another sip of the hot drink he goes and grabs a piece of toast.
Traxton yawned. He crawled out of bed and put on his clothes. He went into the living room. "Morning."He grumbled, sitting on his couch. "So when we go'n to the pizza place?"Traxton asked.

"Well today I just want some basic recon. I don't want them to be suspicious or anything. We need to go in and have a look around off duty. We will go in for a detailed look another day. I need to see how they work normally." He seemed to be serious about this.
"Well, this'll be kinda awkward then. We gonna need to get some kids to take with us or something? I got a niece and nephew that live here."Traxton said.

"That will work. We don't have a proper meeting with anyone till Wednesday. Even then they think it is a interview for a paper. I don't work completely authentically like you would think. I go rather unconventionally." He says with a laugh to himself.
Traxton nodded. "Alright. I'll call my sister and have her drop 'em off here and we can go."Traxton said.

"Fine. Be careful with them. I don't want them to leave our sight till we leave."
"Aright."Traxton said before heading off to call his sister. "When we going?"He asked

"Make it one thirty today."
Traxton nodded. After a few minutes he made the call. "Alright, we're set. My sister'll bring her kids over around 12"Traxton said.

"Good. So what are they like?" He asks scratching his neck.
"They're like most kids. Loud, energetic. One of 'ems twelve and the others five."Traxton said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus