Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

I stand up. "Well. I hope that is good." He smiles and laughs. "I hope we can find this and prevent any more horrible outcomes. Or even bringing down anyone covering something up."
Agreed."Traxton said.

November 2nd 1987
Monday 1:30 PM
"This is it." He said moving out of the car and towards the pizzeria. On the top was a sign saying Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Entering the double glass doors inside was a small hall which led to a big room full of tables and chairs. Several groups of children and parents sat around. Behind the tables was a small merry go round and twelve arcade games with casings that have the animatronics on the sides. Behind that in the corner of the room to the left of the entrance has a counter with plushies, some figurines of the animatronics and a toy microphone. There was also a large box next to it. It was large enough to hold something fairly big.
"How come I have to come too?"Allison, Traxton's niece who was ten years old. "Hey, you're getting pizza and an arcade so don't complain. Pete's exited."Traxton said, indicating his nephew hwo was eagerly hopping in place. "He's Six!"Allison replied. "Like I said, pizza and an Arcade of cool games. Don't complain."Traxton said.

"Kids." Fal says shaking his head laughing softly. Entering the large building he looks around and on the stage he see's the three mascots performing. The bear sang, the chicken sang back up and the rabbit played his guitar. They sang with voices made from their voice boxes. Fal got a weird feeling from them but ignored it looking around the room. The place had light colored walls, kids art placed around and an overly kid friendly atmosphere.
Traxton shivered when he saw the Animatronics. He was certainly more weirded out by it than Fal was, but things that fell into the 'uncanny valley' always got to him. "I am not staying in the main party room. Just saying. Getting a weird vibe from those robots."Traxton said.

"This is the only place open. They have the other two rooms closed for now. Something to do with cleaning. It is here or the toilets." He said patting Traxtons back.
"I heard that they could walk around the restaurant."Allison said. "If the rbabit gets off stage and walks over to me, I'm punching it in the face, and getting the hell outta here. You cool with that Fal?"Traxton asked in a joking manner.

"They do. But they seem to be in a performance mode. They will likely start moving when they finish. Now let's find a seat for the kids." He says walking to a table.
I'm just gonna go to the Arcade."Allison said, heading off to the games that were in the same room. Pete eagerly followed after Traxton and Fal as they went to a table.

Sitting down Fal took out a small note book and wrote a few things down before putting it back away. He looked over at the arcade games to see Alison playing. Hearing the singing stop and the children cheer the animatronics bowed and walked off the stage talking. "Hey kids. Hope you are enjoying some delicious pizza." The toy bear said.
"Seriously though, if the rabbit comes over here I'm gonna piss my self. These things always scared the crap outta me."Traxton said, watching the animatronics.

"Hi kids." They said wondering around and waving to the kids. "I know what you mean." Fal replies to his partner looking at them cautiously.
Traxton kept his eyes on the animatronics. He certainly didn't trust them. "Why are we at this stupid place?"A yougn boy asked. He was around eleven or twelve years old. His hair was black and he was slim, but not too skinny. He wore a black beanie, a dark blue short-sleeved shirt over a grey long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of jeans. What hair poked out of his beanie was dark brown. He was with a girl, who was the same age. Her hair was dark red and tied int oa high ponytail, with two strands framing her face, and she wore a red vest over a long sleeved black shirt, and normal jeans and shoes. "To see the robots. Those things are creepy as hell."She said.

"Hope everyone is enjoying themselves." The robotic chicken said with a feminine voice. She walked around seeming to dance around as she held the cupcake in her hand up. The bear seemed to look at the parents from time to time but then go back to doing a small dance like movement up front. The rabbit however looked at Traxton and Fal as if analyzing them. "Hope your all having a good time?" The bunny said approaching them but talking to the kids.
"Of course it has to walk over here."Traxton groaned.

It has finished talking with the kids and walks off heading for the stage. "Creepy how mobile they are."
"Thank god."Traxton said. Soon Allison came running up to the table. "Uncle Chris!"She said. "What's wrong? One of the games eat your money?"Traxton asked. Allison shook her head. "A girl I go to school with came in and she stole my tickets."Allison said. "Could you go get them back?"Allison asked. "Why don't you?"Traxton asked. "I think she'd literally eat me if I did."Allison replied. "Plus if she knows you're a cop she might stop picking on me."Allison said. Traxton glanced up at the stage seeing the animatronics. "Sure. Where'd she go?"Traxton asked. "She went over to the prize corner."Allison said, indicating an area in the main room that had a fairly large present in it. "Alright, I'll be back in a few seconds. Fal, keep an eye on Pete for me."Traxton said before heading over to the prize corner.

At the prize corner, Roxxie had approached the counter with an employee at it. "Hey, I want to trade these tickets for something."She said. "Alright. What do you want?"The employee asked. Roxxie looked over the shelves. They mostly just had plushes of the animatronics, but there were a few other toys. "Uh... Just gimme that toy gun thing that shoots the suction cups."Roxxie said. The Employee nodded, taking the tickets. The present's top swung open and out of it rose the Puppet. "Hey there little girl!"It said in a cheerful tone. "Holy crap!"The boy with her yelped. "I know, damn things terrifying."Roxxie chuckled. The puppet rose up and grabbed the toy gun Roxxie had pointed out, before handing it to her. "Here you go! I hope you enjoy the pizza, and don't forget to visit Freddy and his friends!"The puppet said cheerfully.

The moment the puppet came out of the box Traxton froze. He was already getting weird vibes from the other animatronics, but this thing set off so many alarm bells in his head it wasn't funny. He swore he could see two white pin pricks in the puppet's eyes, as well as seeing a few odd dark shapes out of the corner of his eyes. "**** this."He said, heading back to the table. "Change of plans. Fal, you go talk to the girl."He said.

Fal looked at Traxton a bit surprised by his sudden loss of nerve and light fear he showed. He was covering it up to hide it however. "Um sure." He says walking over to the girl with the tickets. Seeing the puppet he got a chill down his back but kept going. The puppet retreated back into it's box. "Excuse me but is that yours? Did you get those tickets yourself?" He asks her standing behind her. The employee looks at them keeping an eye on Fal.
"What's it matter to you?"Roxxie asked. "Last I checked you aren't my mom, or my dad. So screw off."Roxxie said rather bluntly. Her friend was still staring bug-eyed at the Puppet's Present box. "They have that... thing in a kids pizza place?"He asked in shock. "Quit staring at its box. I heard it eats people who stare at it."Roxxie said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus