Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"You ok?" He asks noticing your distracted face.
"Well aside from the fact that I'm gonna have nightmares for the rest of my life, thanks to box boy back there, yeah I'm fine."Traxton said.

"It does give off a weird vibe. But we may just be paranoid." Fal smirks. "If you are finished we should off. Allison should go and trade in those tickets then we can leave. I got a good look despite most things being away."
"Do I have to go over to that thing?"Traxton asked.

"I think she will be fine alone. Or I could go with her if you want?"
Traxton nodded. "Alright Allison, go, where'd she go?"Traxton asked, before looking over to the prize corner. Allison was already at the counter, handing the employee her tickets. After a few minutes she came back, carrying a Freddy plush. "Alright, let's goet outta here before that present thing get out and tries to eat us."Traxton said.

Fal can't help but laugh to himself. "Ok lets go." He walks out taking in some final details of the area.
"Thank god."Traxton said relieved, as he got up and headed for the door.

November 2nd 1987
Monday 2:56 PM
We get back home and go in your house. I walk to the files and look them over again.
"I swear to god I'm gonna have nightmares about that weird thing in the Present for weeks now."Traxton grumbled.

"Well Wednesday we will be going back. So we can start and investigate officially."
"Alright. Let's hop they put away that creepy... thing."Traxton said.

"From what I saw when we were leaving it seemed they would be having a party on Wednesday. So we may be able to see more and get a better look at how these animatronics work. I hear they have a few more that where not out today." He says writing a few small notes next to the animatronics pictures.
"Yeah!"Traxton said sarcastically.

"Hey you wanted to be on this case. Can't act like I forced you to confront singing animals and creepy robots." He laughs mocking him. "But I know what you mean. That place does give off an odd vibe. I don't know. Maybe it is just the case we are doing."
"Hopefully."Traxton said. "Did our first visit help with anything?"Traxton asked.

"Some basic recon and getting an idea for the location. It is helpful and will give me a bit more depth for when we enter and investigate more."
"Alright. So anything else we need to look into before we go in on Wednesday?"Traxton asked.

"Not really. We just need to be careful not to antagonize or scare them. We will be on a routine check. If there is a killer there or a cover up and we frighten them. They will flee and we lose everything. Or better yet there is no one like that and my hunch is just paranoia.
"Yeah, let's just hope it's paranoia."Traxton said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus