Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

(this would be the best time to pull Noir into this xDDD)
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(I said later!)

When Amethyst reached the next clearing,she turned to look at Gir,whom she had sensed following her"What is it?"she said,her voice heavy with curiosity.
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

I've been at this temple for as long as time has stood. I have watched many pass it, and have watched others enter it. I am so tired...These limbs ache from my flying. What did I do to have been told to stay here..? Something thought, and the string of stars appears again, though this time longer. Multiple stars gleaming like gold opened in the middle of the string, shimmering in the moonlight.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron smiled. Yes. It was indeed him. Ah..if only i could fly... He continued to watch him. I would ask him to see me, but his sheer size would be too much for them. A diffrent kind of pain surged through him.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

He shrugged. "Curiosity kills the cat." his ear twitched then he jumped on a rabbit that ran past. "Just that friend has been acting weird and thought maybe you could maybe help."

Blanca twitched in her sleep and opened an eye. when she saw the flame that looked like dripping blood she freaked and tried to put it out.
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

A rumbling roar shakes the lands, and breifly the outline of a giant dragon could be seen around the temple, large wings spread wide.....

''GRROOAAAR!''

Silver winces. ''Oww.''

"I'll do what I can."Amethyst sat down cross-legged,looked at Gir and smiled,but didn't show him her teeth.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron sat up, looking at the dragon. "Celestial..." he whispered.

Gir sighed. "nothing much i can do for her though... She's been muttering something about living THIS life which in no way makes sense since i can't remember much after becoming a cyborg..."
Silver blows an icy air at the flame, seeing Blanca panic.

Dark stirs from the roar, but stays asleep.

The outline fades and the figure disappears.

She sighed. "thanks..." She lowered her head and cursed at her memories. She never noticed the dragon form near the floating temple.

(In the next clearing)
"Maybe it's something in her past or what she thinks will happen in the future.If it's really bothering you ask her about it.I mean I could look into her past through her eyes,but I could not do it without her seeing the horrors I went through and I will not allow it."Amethyst sighed heavily,leaning back on her hands.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He sat back again, looking away. I wonder if he misses me... How long had he been stuck in the sky? Atleast he was okay up there. Safe. Even though in heaven Aaron would be emmortal, here he was human. And at this state, incredibly weak.
Silver nods. ''I control ice too.'' She remarked, lieing her head back down. The figure stayed gone from the skies, or was too dark colored to be seen normally.

Gir closed his eyes. "I don't think she would mind..." he muttered putting his hands behind his head.

(do not mind this xDDD)

Gir closed his eyes. "I don't think she would mind..." he muttered putting his hands behind his head.

Amethyst suddenly winces"owwww."She said.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron blinked, slowly giving into the lull of sleep. In a while, he was sleeping silently, with no dreams.
Silver wavers in breaths before she fell fast asleep, snoring, halo landing on her horns silently.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus