Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Silver watched the group silently, halo a bit more colorful than her brothers. Unlike her brother, Silver's angel side showed by small goldenish hue feathered wings and the halo that floated over her curved horns, light green eyes looking back at Aaron.

''I hate being a Werepyre..'' Dark muttered.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst didn't move but she connected with Aaron's mind"That is right Aaron. This world can be saved.Some people like me try and show people it doesn't matter what we are,but who we are.
She dropped the force field and said to Dark loud enough for Silver to hear "And I'm part Goddess,but my Demon does not let it show."
Amethyst's wings shattered into light and went inside her back.She turned back to normal,but instead in getting up, she started to shake violently.
Dark flinched at the light a bit. ''Are you ok?'' He asked.

Silver jumped slightly, hlo coming off her horns. She quickly grabbed with her mouth with a dull clang.

Amethyst threw up black blood and stared at it.Then she lost conscious and slumped on the ground,not moving and barely breathing.
Silver hops onto the boulder. The orb of light from earlier moves slightly, then rolls over to Amethyst, stopping at her side, lit up slightly. Dark chuffs, wincing yet again. He was still thirsty, as usual, but holding back on attacking anything.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron gasped, both at her voice in his mind, and the actions that happened after.

"dear Lord, was the fall that hard?"

He knelt beside her. I dont think i have unough energy..no matter. I am unwanted here. But she has a purpose.

Although...will God give her another chance...?

He put two fingers to her neck. Still breathing.. But if her ribs had really punctured her lungs...it would take everything left to heal her completely..
Silver thinks a bit, then flicks her tail, and the orb glints. Silver chuckles slightly. ''If your that weak, I can maybe help.'' She spoke.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He glanced at Silver, then nodded thankfully.

"that would be wonderful."

He concentrated on her wounds, and ceased breathing. In his "fallen" state he could not be with Him, but could only talk to Him. Aaron's eyes closed, and he stay that way for a while. It almost seemed like he was arguing with God.

Finally, a bright glow came from his hand. Aaron let out a breath of relief.

"i'll need your help to finish the internal damage."

Amethyst opened her eyes but only a little.She tried to smile but winced.She closed her eyes and contacted Aaron in his mind again"Thank you"she said in a whisper and retreated from his mind.
She looks at the orb, and it rolls to Aaron. ''At your service.'' She replied giggling, sticking the halo back over her head. It pulses dimly, and the orb fades. Silver hops off the rock, accidently landing on Darks back. However, her small size didn't harm him, as she crawled to his face and sat on his head. Dark growled in annoyance, but ignored her, looking Aaron.

''I hope you know what your doing.'' Dark grumbled. ''All I can see is my sister's tail.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

(brb!)
"i definetly know what im doing."

It was true. An angel's life was built along service,and healing.

He continued to heal her, until the light died. That was all the could handle without ending up in the same fate.

"you can...handle the rest..." Aaron sat back on his heels, leaning against a tree.
Silver hops off Darks nose, landing beside Amethyst. She shook off, then spreads her small wings fully, a calming energy emanating off the tip.

Mumbling a few hardly heard words, Silver heals Amethyst fully, while the energy on her wings unknowingly makes those close to her feel refreshed. Once finished, the golden hue of her feathers fades slightly, but returns once she folds her wings back against her sides.

''Like that?''

Amethyst sat up."Thank you,both"She started to get up,but got dizzy, so she sat back down.
Silver smiles. ''It was nothing. My brother could have healed you, but as you can tell he's kinda in a bit of trouble with his dark side. Looks like theres a full moon still out, too.'' She said. ''My brothers a Werepyre. Isn't that cool?''

"yes my mom told me about them."Amethyst stretched,tring to find what hurt and what didn't.
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca stood up on the edge of her branch after listening to their conversation.
*so much hatred* She thought shaking her head with a grin. She tilted her head back up and smiled. *only a few handful of people can heal their wounded hearts* She rose her hand up and made a ball of fire appear before crushing it into dust and blowing it to the wind. *but then again they will die off faster than we all think!* She shook her head quickly trying to make those thoughts go away. She did a flip and landed in front of the group. "finally found you guys!" she greeted them.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He watched her as she healed Amethyst. Silver was very good..

"yes, exactly..!" he smiled.

So much had happened. He was still being bothered by that feeling. A sensation that was lulling him to close his eyes.. He didnt like it.
. (gonna post very little. Im busy~ ^^)
Silver jumps a bit hearing Blanca, letting loose a startled hiss, spouting a silver fire into the air. Dark snorts. ''We're here.'' He hissed.

Amethyst jumped at the voice and grunted in pain."Paybacks for earlier i guess."she said, smiling.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Gir grunted by the rock he sat by. He could tell that Blanca was thinking about something she wouldn't normally think about just before she hopped down in front of the group.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus