Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Dark winces suddenly as a stray moonbeam hits him. He hissed in great pain, and flinches into some shadows, eye glowing a bit. It couldn't happen now. Not with the group together.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst noticed what Dark just did and remembered what he said.She looked at the moon and spoke in words that haven't been heard since the begining of this world and the moon dimed enough so it would not hurt Dark.
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

Dark grumbles, and crawls back into the group. ''Thank you.'' He gruffed. ''If I did change, this group might be in grave danger.'' He said. Silver frowned slightly, knowing of the last victim of the deadlier night version of Darkness.
[gack. again xD..forgot to switch the character. using chat to keep up with posts. xp]

"The only reason I could do that is because my uncle is the moon god.Being what I am has its advanges and disadvanges."She smiled and stood up.
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

(lol xD)

Blanca Climbed up the rock Gir was sitting by and sat down with her back to the group. She looked up and searched for the Sky temple. It was real dark so it was harder to find but eventually she saw the moon light bounce off the Sky temple and she found it. She pulled out her sketch book and started to draw what she thinks it would look like, the groups conversation dimming to her.

Amethyst looks up at what Blanca was looking at."My mom's spirit form lives up there in the Sky Temple."she said to Blanca.
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

[but since this poor char's been used twice by accident, i'll just stuff his breif appearance here]

Three distictive stars glimmered from the night sky close to the the temple, seemingly alive. They formed a long string that moved on its own, breifly near the moons light in the night sky. But the string of stars only appeared breifly before vanishing entirely, leaving no trace of having been there once.

Blanca almost didn't hear her but when she did she jumped and fell off the rock. She sat up beside Gir and rubbed her head. "Why'd ya sneak up on me?!" she asked bewildered. "i was TRYING to be content for a moment..." she grumbled.
---
Gir sighed.
Silver was staring into the sky, wide-eyed. ''Did no one else see that?'' She said before looking at Gir and the others.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Gir shrugged. "i saw something in the sky but probably not what you saw.

(Hey amethyst should i bring Noir in this xDDDD)

rolled 2d12 and got 5

''I saw a string of stars moving around the temple. Very fast, then just vanished.''

(Don't you dare,Blanca )
Amethyst looked at Silver and said "That shouldv'e been the Pathway."
''The Pathway?'' She asked, puzzled slightly, light green eyes looking at Amethyst.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Gir shook his head. "sounds interesting but i just saw a group of fireflies. wasn't looking in that general direction."

(OH COME ON!!!! XDDDD you know Noir is fucking adorable)
''Stars don't move on their own like that. Your just seeing things.'' Dark scolded to Silver, and Silver lowers her head slightly.

(Maybe later,Blanca.)
"No she's not.I think my Dad told me that it showed the entrance to the Sky Temple."Anger showed in Amethyst's eyes as she stared at the Sky Temple.
''It was really weird though. It was so fast I only saw it for half a minute. Does that mean some monster is awaiting whoever visits the Sky Temple?''

(kk :P)

Blanca grabbed her book from her bag about the Sky temple and flipped through it. She skimmed the pages for it to see if what Amethyst said was true.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron knew exactly what-who, those stars where. He thought of all the time the dragon God and he had spent together in the Sky Temple. But he didnt speak.

"why are you seaching for the Sky Temple exactly..?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus