Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Celestial Darkness wrote:
Upon hearing the scream, she winces slightly. ''Fire hm? ANd a Sky temple?...And what was that I just heard...?''
Blanca looked in the direction of the scream of pain and shruged. "lets check it out." She sort of ran to where the sound came from and coughed with all the feathers in the air.
She gets up shakily, and ran after Blanca, scales glinting still, gold claws reflecting light. She looks at the feathers cuiously. ''These aren't my feathers. Mine are goldenish. Who's losing feathers..?''

Silvers Fear Sinatra wrote:
She gets up shakily, and ran after Blanca, scales glinting still, gold claws reflecting light. She looks at the feathers cuiously. ''These aren't my feathers. Mine are goldenish. Who's losing feathers..?''
Blanca waved the feathers out of the way and went closer to the creature. When she got close enough she saw a male who was slightly taller then her and had wings. "i think i found out who lost some feathers. " she called to the Silvers Fear Sinatra. She kneeled down by him and realized he was out cold. She started to pull the man out then steped in some golden blood. Blanca ignored it and continued to drag him over to where she was camping for the night.
Silver follows quickly, her own wings folded loosely. ''He looks hurt. Most of those with wings would fly out of danger.''

Silver follows quickly, her own wings folded loosely. ''He looks hurt. Most of those with wings would fly out of danger.''
Blanca tried her best to keep the man alive. "yeah, i don't even know why he has wings." she remarked. "I have never met a man with wings before..."
''I think my relatives had wings, but I'm unsure...''
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

A Cyborg clanked through the feilds everytime his right foot hit the ground. he looked around with his robot and hazel eyes. He spotted an agel crash to the ground to his north and he rushed towards. By the time he got there he sniffed around and smelled three creatures, a male angel unconcious, a familiar female scent, and... DRAGON! He hissed and quickly drew his sword. He followed their scents for they all went to the same location, his right foot clanking the whole way. He saw a silver scaled dragon looming over a female about his age and an unconcious Angel. He leaped at the dragon with his sword raised and ready to slash. "YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" The cyborg screamed.

(imma roll die for damage lol)

rolled 2d20 and got 24

Upon hearing the painful screech, she flinched, and shot a hot silver flame in the direction of the bot, just as they slashed, roaring. '"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAR!''

[Silver's origins are still basically unknown, but i started a thread in hopes of getting ideas for her background. xD]
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Upon hearing the painful screech, she flinched, and shot a hot silver flame in the direction of the bot, just as they slashed, roaring. '"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAR!''

[Silver's origins are still basically unknown, but i started a thread in hopes of getting ideas for her background. xD]
(i saw lol xDD oh Gir and Blanca are long lost friends lmfao XDD i'll post there after i post this :3)

The cyborg fell over and put his right arm up for protection from the flames but felt searing pain on his robotic arm. He looked over at the female and just stared at her. "Blanca...?" A tear fell down his face and he jumped at Blanca after dropping his sword. He hugged her tight and seemed like he wouldn't let go then he broke out in tears.

(grrrr.... bbl like maybe tuesday :P)
[well, i'll be in school around 7am until 2pm. but tormorrow and the next day is my last days]

She just watches the two silently, rubbing the new wound on her shoulder. ''Grumble...''
Aaron (played by DL909)

(back! And same with me, im at school monday and tuesday, from 7 to 3.)

All the comotion had sturred him, and he flinched as he regained conciousness.

"u...ugh..." more golden liquid had pooled under him, his wings clearly broken. He attempted to lift himself up, but sank to the floor after three times.

All this pain....so...horrid..
She looks at him. ''Sir, stay laying down. Your too injured, and your bleeding...'' She inquired, ignoring her bleeding cut, staining her silver scales.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He listened to the dragon,although not wanting to. "my...wings..."

He attempted to close the large feathered things, but only one closed easily. The other would grind silently and refuse to close.

So far...Earth seems terrible...
''Are you ok? we found you after you..uuh..fell..I think.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

"yes..i'm..fine..."

He had indeed fallen. For quite a long time too.

Lying in the cold earth he sighed, the air seeming to rip his lungs apart.

"does it usually hurt this bad..?"
''I..guess. I've never really fallen.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

the man smiled weakly.

"where...am I,may i ask...?"
''I think we're at a cliffside.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

Cliffside.....

"w..what country...?"

He managed to sit upright and wipe the golden blood off his lip.

Im sorry i asked that simple question...i hate this...pain...
''I don't really know. I can't remember anything.''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus