Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

A sixteen year old girl walked through the forest while pushing aside branches in her way. When she got to the edge of the forest she set her stuff donw by a tree then scurried up the tree into the canopy. She looked up at the sky and sighed. *no sign of it again...* she thought. she looked around some more then saw a little dot in the sky. she grabbed her binoculars and looked closer at it. "Oh my god! it- its the Sky temple!" She squealed in victory. "but... it'd so far away..." she sat down on her branch and thought. "it's the year of the fire ruler of the Sky temple and i know it's me!" she held out her hand and concentrated. A little ball of fire appeared floating above her hand. The girl fiddled with it before shooting it off in the distance till she couldn't see then went back to her thoughts. "This year, I'll be Blanca, ruler of the Sky temple and the land of Sariae!" she rose her hand in the air in a victory pose. Blanca swayed on the branch before she fell down to the ground with a thud. She grabbed her stuff and hurried along in the direction of the floating temple in the sky.

Blanca stopped under a cliff side for the night and put her tent up. She sighed then pulled out her sketch book and started to sketch the scene of the twilight sky and the nocturnal creatures along with it. She saw a Pheonix resting in it's nest nearby and she flipped to a new page. When she finished drawing the Pheonix in it's nest about an hour later she laid down and looked up at the stars in the sky. Her mystic green eyes kept shifting over to the floating temple and everytime she looked at it she gained more confidence.
A silvery glint of scales reflects the stars from near the cliffside, a faint figure laying on a rough rock. It stood out from the night, brightly colored, blissfully not paying attention to the surroundings. They watched the skies too, but instead of searching, they were yearning. As seen by the small feathered wings folded on their back, somewhat shiny. They didn't see the cliffside, facing away from it, a smooth scaly tail flicking occasionally, tipped with a tuft of silver fur.
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

The young girl started to feel drowsy when she saw something glint in the moonlight. she got up and crept over to the creature. She saw a scaly tail with a tuft of fur on the end of it. she sat down a couple of feet away and quietly started to sketch the creature while trying not to disturb it.
The figure was a rather small in appearance dragon, though by the size it appeared to be a young adult. Upon hearing a small movement, the figure moves its head towards the slight sound. Green eyes peered out, along with a sparse amount of silver scales, fur lining the neck. Curious, they turn their head fully. ''Hello...?'' They spoke, a female.

When Blanca looked up she saw the Dragon looking at her. She froze not knowing what to do. "D-Did you just talk?!" she asked bewildered when she heard the dragon say "Hello." Blanca sort of scooted back wards afraid of the dragon since it was quite bigger then her. She put her hand on her side then grabbed the hilt of her blade, ready incase it attcked.

rolled 2d20 and got 9

Karishi (played by DL909)

(im in the middle of creating a new character, and i think he'd fit in this. So, i will reply to this as soon as he's up, okay? ^^ thanks!)
[ok]

She nodded. ''Yes. I heard something move. I know most of my kind can't speak, but I have learned from listening to humans how to speak.''

Karishi wrote:
(im in the middle of creating a new character, and i think he'd fit in this. So, i will reply to this as soon as he's up, okay? ^^ thanks!)
(
thats fine take your time x3)

Blanca kept a firm grip on her sword hilt. "ok... i meant no harm but tell me you won't do anything to me." She looked up at dragon and looked her over closely to make sure it was going to attack.
She chuckles slightly. ''If I was to attack, wouldn't I have done so?''

The girl felt stupid and moved her hand away from the sword hilt. "I hate your logic." she joked. She stood up and nodded her head. "Im Blanca. What is your name?"
'My name is Silver's Fear Sinatra. Seems like everyone who sees me gets scared out of their wits. But I'm really nice!''
Aaron (played by DL909)

Why.

Crashing to the ground, glowing feathers flew into the crisp air.

Why did i question Him.

Golden blood soaked the frozen ground, and white puffs of persperation floated lazily into the air.

What...is this..? All around me...this...must be...Pain.

A sickened scream rose to the heavens.

Why.

Faintly glowing eyes shuttered closed, and the world went black.

Why.

Blanca laughed. "Well, you know us humans. We see something that may kill us, we scream and run or attack, just like i almost did..." She put her hand on the back of her head and grinned nervously. "im on a quest to the Sky temple." she pointed at the flaoting temple in the sky to the far east. "Ever since i was a kid i was told nursery tales about a flaoting temple where every century a new ruler will come to the temple and rule it and the land of Sariae and this year a Fire ruler must go to rule both i know it has to be me! look!" she put her hand out and shoot a beam of fire to the south.
Celestial Darkness (played by Kyra45)

Upon hearing the scream, she winces slightly. ''Fire hm? ANd a Sky temple?...And what was that I just heard...?''
[gack. using chat and forgot to switch characters. xD]
Aaron (played by DL909)

Silvers Fear Sinatra wrote:

(i do that all the time. ^^)

Silvers Fear Sinatra wrote:
(lol xD)

rolled 2d20 and got 35

[Celest Dark is a Celestial Dragon god anyway, so i doubt he'd ever show himself in these cases unless summoned properly. xp]
Aaron (played by DL909)

(brb guys! Goin to church. ^^)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus