Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I don't care what she says. I do not obey her commands and i never will."Amethyst turned to Rysos"Some people you cannot save, Rysos,for my demon is a goddess."She said in his mind.
Noir (played anonymously)

"Well i do, i do not want to die!"
---
Blanca just stared at the creature. "Why would we come back after meeting you?!"

"No one will kill me because they are all afraid of my idiotic mother."Amethyst said into the air."Besides because my mother defied the Fates,I can never die."

"Your mother is the sun goddess is she not? If so why else would i listen to her?!"

Amethyst shook her head"My mother tries to protect me even though my other sibilings are perfect.Maybe for once,I would like to die and not come back."She punched the wall as anger rolled of her.

"I can grant that wish mi' lady." He gave Amethyst a wry smile. "seeing that you live on blood i could just take it all and then of course you would be dead." Noir slithered back over to Rysos. "Would you like to be my host? You create the shadow, i am your shadow and i won't harm a single hair on you."
Rysos (played anonymously)

Rysos snarled "Didn't i warn you already, stay back!" He lashed out attempting to bite the figure even though he knew it was no good.

Noir laughed and sprouted shadow wings and flied onto Rysos back. He tied shadow strings to his arms and legs and started to control him. "for a warrior your fun to mess with."

Rysos roared and thrashed wildly, his eyes turning to glowing white orbs. A light aura began to rise off of his fur, growing brighter. "Get off unless you want to become blind and vaporized." He growled.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron knew what the little demon meant. But this creature was going too far. Small crearures like him were often training demon back home..dangerous to normal people but low level to Angels. Could he tell...?

"Rysos, calm your mind. He cannot harm you if you show no fear. This demon's purpose is to feed off of it's victims reactions. It enjoys making others angry."

Aaron flicked his gaze to the small shadow.

"and you should listen to him. He can easily hurt you."

Noir snorted and floated over to Aaron. "What a bright soul you have!" Noir sunk into the shadows and rose again in the same shape as Aaron. "but my job is to dim it."

The light in his eyes and fur slowly died down after the figure had let go.

"That is enough,Noir."Amethyst said to the twilight being."If you want to come with us, become my shadow."
Aaron (played by DL909)

He looked at the demon,but did not move.
He can try all he wishes.

"we dont have the time for your games."

"Well then i do have something for you all, be done with your buisness and gone by nightfall or one of you will be my dinner." He sunk into the shadows and disappeared.
---
"I don't want to know what just happened but lets just do what we need to do and leave!" Blanca made a fire for her light and looked at Amethyst. "Lead the way."

Amethyst bowed her head then walk again only to stop again at the begining of the room.She growled as two pure white dragons appeared."What do you seek?"said the dragon on the right.

Amethyst wrote:
Amethyst bowed her head then walk again only to stop again at the begining of the room.She growled as two pure white dragons appeared."What do you seek?"said the dragon on the right.
(Oops. I didn't finish the post.)
"I must see Sundra."Amethyst said, matching the dragon's gaze with her own.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus